Do you want to help develop our commitment in the B2B Charging offer/products?
- Circle K AS
- Commercial Developer B2B, eMobility
CIRCLE K EMOBILITY – PROVIDING THE BEST TOTAL CHARGING EXPERIENCE
The market for electric vehicles is rapidly growing, and we are enthusiastic about our customer’s move to electric mobility. To prepare for the future, Circle K has established a dedicated eMobility unit with the purpose of building an entire new business to meet the demand of EV drivers. In Circle K we aim to create a world class charging experience for our customers, and for that we need exceptional people looking for that extra challenge. You will become a part of a global family of retailers where we collaborate across teams and our worldwide markets to deliver the best experience to our customers.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A PART OF A CORPORATE STARTUP WITH GLOBAL AMBITIONS?
As a member of the Circle K eMobility team you will take part in developing a new and prioritized business area in Circle K – first in Norway, then Europe and even beyond that. You will become part of our highly talented team of specialists in strategy, business development, product development, technology and operations. The available position will be instrumental in commercializing our B2B products by utilizing our vast network of professional sales resources throughout Europe.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build strong relationships and efficient governance with Circle K’s core B2B sales organization
- Equip our B2B salesforce with the tools, knowledge and support required to enhance sales performance within eMobility, ex: training, sales presentation and technical/digital solutions
- Be the spokesperson towards prioritized internal forums/segments
- Work closely with product development and operations to improve products and processes
- Support expansion of B2B charging services to other countries where Circle K operates
- Act as a change agent and an eMobility expert both towards internal stakeholders and external customers
- Work closely with marketing and communication to promote charging towards the B2B customers
- Support large sales processes with agreements and proposals
- BSc or higher within sales, business, marketing, technical or similar
- Commercial mindset with a strong can-do attitude
- Ability to build and maintain structure in a fast-paced environment
- Drive and persistence
- Interest and capability to learn technology
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with managing and coordinating a broad group of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Able to work through others without applying formal authority
- Experience with fuel retailing, electric mobility and/or B2B sales is an advantage
- Fluency in English & Norwegian (or other Scandinavian language)
- The will and motivation to take part in building a new business area within a global company
- A fun and engaged team, with great and competent colleagues to work with and learn from
- Great pension and insurance schemes
- Fresh and centrally located offices, with activity-based seating
- An extra holiday week per year
- Support for training/exercising
About the process:
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we want to make sure that both our employees and candidates are safe. In order to do that, we're making adjustments to our recruitment processes. Even though these changes and the availability of our resources may cause some delays to what would be a normal process, we will try to run business as usual and we will be reassessing the situation along the way. What does this mean for you as a candidate? All communication between stages is done electronically or on telephone. Any personality and skill tests are as usual done electronically. Interviews, which are usually done physically, will be now run virtually, with video support. We would like to keep one physical touchpoint towards the end of the process (so that we minimize the amount of candidates who have physical meetings), in the form of one of the interviews. In order to do that, we will follow all necessary safety regulations and check the possibility with candidates. However, as this is still several weeks ahead, we will need to reassess the feasibility of a physical meeting in light of any new COVID-19 development and governmental instructions.
Circle K is one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses and has approximately 12,000 sites across its network in North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics and Russia), Asia and the Middle East. We are a family of nearly 100,000 merchants making it easy for our customers around the world.
We aspire to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Our stores are known for offering a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly and clean environment.
“ACT with PRIDE” describes the DNA of our family. Our DNA defines us and makes us different from the rest. ACT with PRIDE represents the essence of our company and it guides us how we do things. PRIDE stands for People, Results, Improvement, Development, and Entrepreneurship.
teknologi, bærekraft, marked, strategi, produkt
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Ingrid Sofie Øvrum Sem
- Senior Specialist B2B Charging
- 995 37 116
SCHWEIGAARDS GATE 16, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||5. aug. 2020 13:34|