Business Solution Architects and Consultant
- Business Solution Architects and Consultant
Are you interested in ERP and have strong business-process knowledge?
Jotun is about to complete the implementation of our global ERP solution (IFS) in 45 countries around the world. Our next step is to maximize benefits of having one ERP-system for our global operations by improved process e?ciency and increased and improved system utilization. Thus, we are currently looking for
- Two Business Solution Architects, specializing in Supply chain and Customer and Sales processes respectively
- One Business Solution Consultant specializing in Finance processes
Your main tasks will be to analyze, review and follow up suitability and efficiency of the business processes in our IFS ERP-system and to recommend and implement improvements and changes based on insight into business needs and ERP-system capability. Communicating with users and vendors will also be important to ensure that the solution operates as expected and that it serves the purpose for all Jotun entities. You will work in an international team of 31 experts in ERP and Jotun business processes. Some travelling must be expected.
Duties and responsibilities
- Evaluate and initiate process and solution improvements by extended utilization of IFS functionality and best practice to improve business process e?ciency.
- Handle requests from business units for process and solution improvements by evaluating and prioritizing the material for further to initiate and take action for solution development and implementation.
- Manage or participate in global and cross-functional projects with solution, project and process expertise and also to participate in projects to ensure that the ERP -solution is available on new sites.
- Developing skills and competences in the ERP solution by facilitating and conducting training for relevant stakeholders to ensure implementation of new functionality and optimal utilization of the ERP solution.
- Handle and solve support-cases from users by analyzing the issue and applying specialist knowledge to correct errors, assist users or improve processes.
Education and experience
- Relevant Bachelor/Master's degree
- 5 to 10 years of relevant experience from supply-chain processes, preferably within logistics or order handling/CSD/sales but other relevant experience will also be considered
- ERP and system experience is essential, preferably IFS but experience from other systems will also be considered
- Master's degree in Finance/accounting
- 3-5 years of experience from finance/accounting processes
- System knowledge is essential, preferably larger ERP-solutions
The candidate for the position needs to be able to work:
- Independent - Acts on own initiative and makes things happen.
- In a methodical and systematic approach where priorities are clear.
- Analytically - Quickly understands and analyses complex issues and problems, and comes up with sound and rational solutions.
- As an expert who demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area and participates in continuous professional development.
- In a fashion where communication is in a clear, precise and structured way.
- Well in co-operation with others and shares knowledge, experience and information.
We can offer
- A friendly and supportive culture. Jotun is a large and dynamic global community present in over 90 countries. At Jotun we are part of a caring global family. It is an informal work environment with few hierarchies.
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training and Jotun Academy. At Jotun we want to develop long-term relationships with our employees and therefore we put a strong focus into nurturing people in building their career with us.
- A professional and supportive work environment with focus on continuous improvement and innovation. Our story is one of innovating and reinventing processes and concepts with the purpose of creating better and sustainable products that will have an impact in the world.
- Exciting challenges in a growing company with excellent ?nancial results. We are growing steadily and the financial strength this gives us allows us to invest in research and development to create new innovative products and to invest on people and in the support of local communities.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 65 companies and 39 production facilities around the world, and more than 10 000 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group's sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Antall stillinger
- Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
- Kjemisk industri
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt
Løsningsarkitekt,, ERP,, Regnskap,, Salg,, Logistikk
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Trond Aune
- Global IT Matrix ERP Manager
- 971 96 176
- Åsmund Bergem
- HR Advisor
- 934 50 805
Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||20. jul. 2020 08:24|