HR Advisor (engasjement)
- Discovery Networks Norway
- Advisor People & Culture
The world is changing all around us. To continue to grow as a business over the next years we must look ahead, understand the changing trends and be prepared for that what’s to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. Join us to be part of the adventure. Discovery inspires people to be the best they can.
Discovery has undertaken a major initiative to transform our People & Culture function through the end to end design and implementation of a future state solution including the development of new shared Global Services, and implementation of technologies including SAP SuccessFactors and ServiceNow that will deliver a digitally enabled People & Culture function and workplace.
Discovery Networks Norway is currently looking for a 1-year maternity cover for our People & Culture Advisor. The People & Culture Advisor is responsible for providing proactive and efficient operational day-to-day support to line managers and employees, and support managers through all elements of the HR lifecycle using pragmatic HR solutions, which are up to date, fit for purpose, commercial and legally compliant. This role will also be responsible for key HR projects throughout the year and support the Senior HR Manager in translating employee data and analytics into easily understandable formats that can be shared with the People & Culture team, management and employees as appropriate.
- Act as first point of contact and support for managers and employees both operationally and strategically on HR related topics
- Super user on our HRIS Success Factors, supporting the organization when needed
- Provide payroll vendor with required payroll input on a monthly basis
- First point of contact for external vendors
- Be the contact person for all employees with respect to Norwegian labor law, development, training, absence, compensation, benefits and other HR related matters
- Project lead and support on key corporate initiatives throughout the year e.g.: Global Performance Management Process, Organizational Talent Review, Employee Survey etc.
- General HR administration, incl. ensuring correct master data and organizational setup
- Develop current HR processes ensuring they are efficient, compliant and well-structured
- Mapping out key HR metrics and providing relevant analytical information
- Identifying and providing managers with relevant and effective HR tools and processes
- Work closely with Centre of Excellence, Talent & Resourcing, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and other HR specialist teams.
- Good understanding of HR processes and life cycle
- Master's Degree, with specialization in Human Resources is desirable
- Minimum 3 years operational HR experience is desired, preferably in a matrix organization
- Good understanding of basic administrative/payroll rules
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to create detailed spreadsheets, charts and presentations
- Good knowledge of Norwegian employment law
- Previous experience of successfully leading HR projects
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to plan, prioritize and be structured under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build lasting relationships and have a genuine interest and curiosity about the business
- Excellent written and spoken Norwegian and English is essential
We can offer:
- A challenging position in a leading local and international media organization
- An excellent opportunity for personal and professional development and growth
- A dynamic, skilled, fun and fast-paced work environment in modern office facilities
- Highly motivated, enthusiastic and engaged colleagues
- Competitive remuneration and company benefits, including insurance, pension and bonus.
The position will report to the Senior HR Manager in Norway, and provide HR support for an organization of about 130 employees.
For more inquiries or information about the position please contact our recruitment advisor Jon Dissen at JP Cornerstone on mobile +47 900 37 900 or email jon.dissen(at)jp-cornerstone.com.
Please submit application and CV in English.
Discovery Networks Norway er en norsk mediegruppe eid av Discovery Communications. Virksomheten holder til i Nydalen i Oslo. I dag har selskapet åtte ulike TV-kanaler i Norge: Flaggskipet TVNorge og de syv reklamebærende kanalene FEM, MAX, VOX, TLC, Discovery Channel, Eurosport og Eurosport Norge. I tillegg opererer Discovery Networks strømmetjenestene Dplay, Eurosport Player og GolfTV.
- Nydalen Allé 37, 0484 Oslo
- Internettbaserte tjenester,
- Medie- og innholdsproduksjon,
- HR, personal og rekruttering
hr-rådgiver, personaladministrasjon, lederstøtte, lønnsarbeid
|Sist endret||25. aug. 2020 15:40|