Knowing when to join a company is crucial. Now is the time to join us!
- Joubel AS
- Software developer
Joubel is now establishing an office in Oslo and we want you to join the team. You are a talented programmer that wants to work in a fast paced environment and help shape our products, company and future. You are eager to learn and see feedback as an opportunity to improve. You have a growth mindset; open, curious, determined and quick to try new things. We are hiring both experienced and recent graduates, as long as you are willing to learn from others and share your knowledge we have opportunities for you.
As a developer you will have many different challenging and exciting task and some of them are:
- Programming in your favorite IDE and OS.
- Specification, software design and software architecture.
- Peer reviewing to improve your own and other’s code.
- Planning one-week sprints and handling issues with Jira.
- Work agile and use tools and processes to make the development experience pleasant and efficient.
- Collaborate with the other developers using GitHub.
- Use React for working frontend.
You will be working on our award-winning software, H5P, which is currently used by hundreds of millions around the world. H5P is a framework made to let everyone create, share and reuse interactive HTML5 content and is easily integrated in different sites. H5P offers templates allowing users to create rich and engaging content without any design or programming skills. We currently offer over 40 templates including Interactive Video, Virtual 360 Tours and Branching Scenario. You will work on creating new content types, improve existing ones and continuously improving H5P.com. H5P.com is our SaaS version of H5P, which is hosted on AWS. It scales automatically, has automatic failovers for most components and we perform rolling updates with no downtime.
H5P has in a short period of time grown to become one of the most widely used ed-tech solutions in the world, with customers that include Ivy League Universities, leading car manufacturers and publishers. We’re at the beginning of building a global IT enterprise, so this is a perfect time for you to join.
- Excellent programming skills.
- Experience developing robust and efficient code for scalable dynamic web solutions.
- Computer science or related degree.
- You must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
All internal communication is in English and 99 % of Joubel's customers speak English. You must write and speak English almost fluently. (Norwegian is not a requirement).
What we offer:
- Working in a small group with smart and passionate people.
- A rich variation of challenges and the results of your efforts will be used by millions of people around the world.
- Loose vacation policy.
- Flextime with core time from 9:00 - 15:00.
- Competitive salary.
- Potentially be part of changing the future for Internet content.
- Highly efficient work environment, goal-oriented and high-spirited.
More information about H5P may be found on https://H5P.org
Since 2014 Joubel has created free and open source software empowering people and organizations to create better web content faster. The award winning software is called H5P and is currently used by hundreds of millions of people around the world. August 1st 2018 Joubel silently launched their first premium offering – H5P.com. There is high demand for the service and without any marketing the company now has more than 700 organizations as customers. The majority of them large organizations within academia based in the US, Australia Europe and Canada. Joubel also have customers in every other region on earth and the customer list includes 4 of the top 5 universities in the world, fortune 50 companies, world famous NGOs and more.
- Antall stillinger
- Fredensborgveien 24D, 0177 Oslo
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Front-end,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
developer, jacascript, webutvikler, react, frontend
|Sist endret||13. aug. 2020 11:20|