- Patent Specialist
The patent landscape has become increasingly complex in recent years. We are in the process of further strengthening our IPR team, and we are looking for a candidate with a good knowledge of (paint) chemistry and interest in patenting.
Training in IPR will be offered to the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities
- Capture, evaluate and advice on appropriate IPR protection, in particular patenting
- Draft and prosecute patent applications and oppositions in cooperation with external patent attorneys
- Competitor monitoring
- Make Freedom to Operate Evaluations
- Develop and support patent strategies for positioning and freedom to operate
- Be an IP advisor for R&D and Business
- Promote and increase the IP awareness and competence across Jotun
- Higher education in Chemistry (Master level)
- Knowledge and/or experience of patent work
- Initiative & Responsibility: acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for the results
- Networking: builds a useful network of contacts and relationships and utilizes it to achieve objectives
- Systematic Approach: uses a methodical and systematic approach; plans ahead, defines clear priorities and allocates resources effectively
- Analysis & Judgment: quickly understands and analyzes complex issues and problems; comes up with sound and rational judgments
- Professional Expertise: demonstrates specialist knowledge and expertise in own area; participates in continuous professional development
- Effective Communication: communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively
We can offer
- Extensive opportunities for professional and personal development, both through on-the-job training, Jotun Academy and external courses.
- A friendly and supportive working environment.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 65 companies and 39 production facilities around the world, and more than 10 000 employees. Jotun is represented in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. The Jotun Group's sales in 2019 was NOK 19.652 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
- Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
- Kjemisk industri
R&D,, Patent,, Kjemi,, Maling
Spørsmål om stillingen
Hystadveien 167, 3209 Sandefjord
|Sist endret||2. jul. 2020 10:02|