Mekanisk ingeniør - Stavanger
- Modis Norway AS
- Mekanisk ingeniør - Stavanger
Our customer, an international energy company, are seeking MEKANISK INGENIØR - Stavanger.
Deadline: July, 15th 2020
- Technical solution, technical clarifications and technical support to modifications, projects and other given tasks in the FLX organization
- Secure a good cooperation between the offshore installations, the onshore organization and the suppliers.
- Contribute to efficient processes and new ways of working
- Bachelor or master degree
- A good technical understanding for the subject
- Experience from project development and modifications Knowledge of current requirements and standards for the subject
- Norwegian and English written and oral presentation skills
- Relevant experience may compensate for formal education
- Start date: 10.08.2020
- End date: 01.06.2021, with possibilities for extension for 2 years
We can offer
- Competitive marked compensation
- Membership in our benefit program
- Close follow-up/career guidance
- Pensjon and Insurance Schem
If you are interested, please register your CV at: www.modis.no for this position as soon as possible.
For questions please contact Jannicke Wilhelmsen, Jannicke.email@example.com, phone +47 975 01 788.
Look forward to receive your application together with your updated CV which shows that you meet the competency requirements in the job description, within July, 15th 2020.
Mekanisk, mechanical, mek, modification
|Sist endret||1. jul. 2020 13:30|