Material Officer - Ørland, Leonardo Helicopters - Norway Branch
- Leonardo Helicopters - Norway Branch
- Material Officer - Ørland
Leonardo Helicopters have a contract with the Norwegian Ministry of Justice and Public Security for the new AW101 Norwegian All Weather Search and Rescue Helicopter (NAWSARH). As part of this program, the company have established a multi-discipline in-country liaison team.
The in-country liaison team shall be responsible for the coordination and delivery of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) elements on behalf of the company to ensure Search and Rescue (SAR) Helicopter availability.
We are looking for a second Material Officer for our Norwegian branch based at Ørland. You will be accountable to the Supply Logistics Inventory Control Team (SLICT) at our factory back in Yeovil / UK and liaise with the other Material Officer at Ørland and Material Planner in Norway on a day to day basis.
The role combines significant supply and logistics knowledge and general business experience to provide supply support to the Royal Norwegian Air Force (RNORAF) in the day to day operation of the SAR Helicopter.
Key Responsibility Areas
· Together with our other Material Officer Act as the primary material interface with the Squadron Operational personnel and Leonardo's Maintainers at the SAR Base.
· Understanding operational needs and coordinating the material requirements.
· Processing material demand and supply to the RNORAF and the Leonardo personnel ensure all stock transactions are managed through the Company ERP System (SAP).
· Receiving and processing deliveries (including replenishment spares and maintenance kits).
· Receiving and processing unserviceable material.
· All packaging, handling, storage and transportation (PHS & T) or materials within the SAR base current current statutory and regulatory requirements (e.g. Dangerous Goods.
· Regulations) as per local instructions.
· Management of Petrol, Oil and Lubricants (POL).
· Provide additional support or cover to any material officer at any SAR base as required to assist with personnel availability issues.
· Ensure that effective communications are maintained between you and the relevant stakeholders and ensure that strengths, opportunities, failures and threats to the business are reported in a timely manner.
· Obtain feedback from the RNORAF to enable effective measurement of the service that we provide and enable early identification and resolution to areas of weakness.
· A collaboration with the Material Planner and our other Material Officer, covering all business is conducted in compliance with the Operating Procedures Manual (OPM) and the Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE).
Skills, Qualifications & Knowledge Required
· Certificate of Apprenticeship as "Logistics Operator / Logistics Operator" or 3 years of relevant experience.
· Be a capable communicator with the ability to interface with all levels of personnel daily while maintaining an astute business and commercial awareness.
· Be PC literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SAP.
· Maintain a degree of awareness of the aircraft including spares and rotables product knowledge.
· Remain flexible and responsive to short notice customer requirements.
· Be self-motivated and work on own initiative but also be able to work within larger teams
· Integrity and professional approach.
· Be fluent in Norwegian and English.
· Forklift truck license.
A period of training at the company’s facilities in Yeovil (UK) and on the job experience in Sola prior to deployment to Ørland.
Please note that applications will only be accepted if you are eligible to live and work in Norway.
This role will require the successful candidate to hold full Norwegian Security Clearance.
If you have any specific queries, please call our resourcing team on + 44 -1935-704049, our Material Planner Ørjan Tytlandsvik on +47-93008174, or our Key Account Manager Thor G. Johansen on +47-95051040.
Leonardo Helicopters' part of the multi-national Leonardo Group is a world leader in the design, manufacture and support of helicopters. We have a great heritage and pride ourselves both on our reputation for excellence and for providing opportunities for our people.
- 7130 Brekstad
- Teknisk personell
|Sist endret||1. jul. 2020 10:21|