Are you a dedicated Embedded SW / HW Developer?
- NECON AS
- Embedded Developers
The positions will form part of a product development team, that covers all aspects from idea and research to development and cloud deployment (IIoT). The company already have proven productlines, but will expand both in types and advanced features in the value chain towards the end customers.
- Minimum BSc degree in e.g. Electronics/Computer Science/Programming
- Relevant experience from Embedded Programming
- Personal interest and dedication in electronics/data programming/new technology
- Proven skills within some of the following areas:
- Understanding of microcontrollers structure
- C for progamming of Microcontrollers (nRF, TI etc.)
- C++, Qt, Python, Xamarin, Typescript etc.
- Wireless tecnology/networks for data communication
- Sensor technology and sensor networks
- Open source framework, Embedded Linux, .Net Core, Node JS
- Good understanding of design, verification and documentation.
- English - proficient both oral and written
- Good Norwegian skills will be an advantage (B1/B2 level)
Work location: Primarily Bergen
Startup: As soon as possible, but can be discussed
Deadline for application: Aug. 31. 2020, but we process applications continuosly.
- Competitive conditions
- One employer – many contractors – gives you wide experience from different environments and projects
- Exciting assignments with small and big players in the IT, energy, oil and gas, construction and other onshore industries
- 24 hour accident insurance and good health insurance
- Professional development through NECON expertise funds and courses evenings
- Personal follow-up of department managers who also are engineers with extensive industry experience
NECON is an engineering and consulting company that supply engineering and specialist expertise to IT, energy, oil and gas, the construction industry and other oneshore industries.
We live by our values; NECON shall be a generous, engaging and innovative employer. The value goal of NECON is to contribute positively to each other's success
Embedded, Micro Controllers, Wireless, Sensor, FPGA
|Sist endret||30. jun. 2020 14:53|