E-commerce Manager Norway
- E-commerce Manager Norway - Kristiansand
Duties and responsibilities
- You will lead e-commerce efforts in Norway and inspire collegues to achieve online sales targets
- You collaborate with our award winning digital performance agency and set the agenda for their efforts on projects, campaigns as well as for always on activities
- You are business savvy and can act cross functionally within Fortum Consumer Solutions to deliver and scale best practice through collaboration within the E-com & Martech unit
- You are results-oriented, analytical and entrepreneurial, with an interest in the entire value chain and a passion for sales
- You document results, identify trends to change planning and test to drive growth
- You communicate clearly, can lead and motivate others, and like to work to achieve solutions in interdisciplinary teams
- You have extensive workforce, work independently and structured
- You are familiar with customer communication and understand how to communicate products in the go-to-market communication to drive conversion
You will report to the Head of E-com & Martech Fortum Consumers Solutions.
You can be located at our campus in Oslo or Kristiansand. The E-commerce Manager Norway is expected to have a presence at both campuses each week.
- Experience and knowledge of the Google stack; Adwords, Data Studio, DV, Optimize, Analytics, etc. Knowledge of 360 and attribution also desired
- Experience and knowledge of Facebook Business Manager, SEO, sales funnel optimization, native, affiliates, programmatic marketing and tag management
- A seasoned E-commerce Manager who can report to business executives, capitalize upon trend changes and set requrements towards a digital agency
- Familiar with steering based upon a CPO sales budget and an understanding of how to work with multiple CPO, CPC, and CPL levels relative to products offered and segments targeted
- Good verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong analytical skills
It is assumed that you have higher education and a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience. In addition to the competences described it is a plus if you have experience from a matrix organisation. The corporate language is English so decent proficiency in this language is expected alongside Norwegian at mother tongue level.
We can offer
This is a permanent full-time position and a great opportunity for an experienced e-commerce manager ready to take the next step. We offer you the chance to be part of the transformation towards Fortums vision "For a cleaner world" at one of the largest energy companies in Europe.
This is the start of your meaningful career journey at Fortum. We actively encourage job rotation and development activities across the company with open leadership as our guiding principle.
Send your application via our online recruitment system as soon as possible. Due to summer holidays we take applications until the 9th of August.
If you have questions regarding the role you can contact Martin Lindegaard, Head of E-com & Martech, until the 3rd of July on Martin.firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Fortum we drive change where it matters. We are a leading clean energy company that provides its customers with electricity, heating and cooling as well as smart solutions to improve resource efficiency. In 2019, our sales were EUR 5.4 billion and Fortum shares are listed at Nasdaq Helsinki. With around 8,300 professionals across the Nordics, Baltics, Russia, Poland and India we strive to make an impact through a culture of open leadership, curiosity, and continuous improvement. We are a company for the doers - those who want to make a difference. Come and lead the change with us!
- Markens gate 34, 4612 Kristiansand S
- Kraft og energi,
- Markedsføring og annonsering,
- PR og informasjon
|Sist endret||2. jul. 2020 10:55|