Sales & Marketing Manager Norway & Iceland
- Lloyds Register
- Sales & Marketing Manager Norway & Iceland
The purpose of the role is to develop sales and marketing in all market segments with a specific focus on New Construction and Marine. The role shall proactively contribute in developing the sales strategy, make effective sales plans and ensure implementation.
As a frontline ambassador for Lloyd’s Register, our Sales & Marketing Managers are tasked with representing the entire company – our name, brand and technical expertise. Typically with quick thinking, personable and credible personalities, they dig deep into the Marine & Offshore sector in order to identify new markets and customer opportunities and anticipate where in the current market they will arise.
Our sales teams never settle for delivering targets when they can be exceeded, and we have global reach. If you share this attitude and can demonstrate a deep understanding of the ‘global customer’ - our territories can include up to 10 countries – then we have the scope to ensure you can reach your goals.
- Achieve set sales targets
- Proactively identify new business opportunities, with a particular focus on New Construction and Marine
- Proactively identify business opportunities across business streams at Lloyd's Register
- Create long-and short-term client and account management plans
- Ensure efficient communication with clients, external stakeholders as well as internally in the organization
- Communicate well and professionally, also in writing, both in English and Norwegian
- Ensure effective workflow, including digital workflow and processes and reporting in Salesforce.
- Enure that all sales and marketing activities are completed in line with the purpose of the role and Lloyd's Register policies
- Visit clients, hold presentations, local seminars for clients in line with the purpose of the role
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the sales strategy in the company and also through management
You will need:
- A degree or equivalent from a tertiary organisation recognised by Lloyd's Register within the relevant field of engineering or physical science (minimum of two years programme) or qualifications from a marine or nautical institution and relevant sea-going experience as a certificated ship's officer.
- Thorough understanding of Marine & Offshore business to manage commercial focus and find new business opportunities
- Track record of successfully managing a Sales team including demonstration of strong leadership skills
- Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status.
- Proficiency in English and Norwegian.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively at different levels within organisations and to influence successfully and openly at all levels - both inside our organisation and outside in the business.
- Proven ability and understanding to participate, communicate, positively contribute and add value in marine & offshore technical discussions with clients and Lloyd's Register colleagues alike.
- Ability to understand and assess complex and sometimes unfamiliar situations, visualise solutions and see through to resolution.
- Enjoyment of building relationships, with the ability to pro-actively drive development of a network of key relationships internally and externally.
- Strong commercial awareness. Ability to develop strategic action plans based on input from key persons.
- Strong team spirit. Demonstrate professional people skills and promote a team working environment across the area of business.
- Thorough understanding of the shipping market and marine and offshore environment to manage commercial focus and find new business opportunities.
- Demonstrate motivational and proactiveness skills in directing colleagues to achieve business objectives.
- Proven ability to work and communicate in a structured and well-organised way
Who we are
LR is a professional services company specialising in engineering & technology solutions that improve the safety & performance of complex, critical infrastructure. Our technical expertise is supported by more than 258 years of heritage from our beginnings as a marine classification society. We now operate across multiple industry sectors in over 75 countries employing 6,745 employees supporting 60,000 customers.
Working together for a safer world lies at the heart of why we exist & what we strive to achieve
Lloyd’s Register Foundation, has at its heart a mission to enhance the safety of life & property through its strategic themes of: supporting excellent scientific research; accelerating the application of research; promoting safety & public understanding of risk; & promoting advancement of skills & education. Successfully & effectively meeting our clients’ needs generates the capital to reinforce this mission.
We started out in 1760 as a marine classification society. Today, we’re one of the world’s leading providers of professional services for engineering and technology – improving safety and increasing the performance of critical infrastructures for customers in over 75 countries worldwide. The profits we generate fund the Lloyd’s Register Foundation, a charity which supports engineering-related research, education and public engagement around everything we do. All of this helps us stand by the purpose that drives us every single day: Working together for a safer world.
Are you interested in this job?
Apply now via the 'apply' button.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Julien LANGE (Corporate Recruiter North Europe) M: +33 6 21 62 11 82 or email email@example.com
We are a leading international provider of classification, compliance & consultancy services to the marine & offshore industry, helping our customers design, construct & operate their assets to the highest levels of safety & performance. We are shaping the industry’s future through the development of novel & innovative technology for the next generation of assets, while continuing to deliver solutions for our customers every day.
- DRAMMENSVEIEN 169, 0277 Oslo
- Maritim og offshore,
- Salg / Teknisk salg,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
sales, Shipping, Marine, International
|Sist endret||2. jul. 2020 15:17|