DevOps engineer for FinTech in Oslo
- Quesnay AS
- Senior System Engineer (DevOps)
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who is ready to take a key role in shaping the future of CI/CD for our software products. Like many other tech companies, we are in a state of constant transformation. Currently, the direction is from 'on-prem' to 'the cloud':
As a member of our DevOps team, you advise our software engineering teams and work closely with all disciplines - .Net backend developers, frontend developers, QA and product owners - to ensure quality and excellence in the delivery of our software products. You will be working in-house alongside our agile teams, collaborating closely with the IT operation teams of our clients across Scandinavia and in the UK.
- You are an execution focused engineer who likes to see things move smoothly and securely from test to production.
- You have designed mission critical services, ideally in the cloud. Even better, in Azure.
- You are detail oriented, striving for constant improvement and leading by example.
- You bring software development and IT operations together, finding smart and reliable ways to automate tasks.
- Provision Dev/Test/Prod infrastructure as code.
- Build and manage deploy pipelines for CI/CD and release management workflows.
- Advice our development teams on questions of security architecture to ensure data security at rest and in transit, application security, key management, and identity management.
- Implement observability using log analytics.
- Deploy infrastructure, applications and software-defined networking through CI/CD pipelines.
Knowledge and experience in the following domains/tools:
- You have previously worked with configuration management tools.
- You have set up deploy automation using Octopus, Azure DevOps, Jenkins or similar.
- You are familiar with a modern build tool (we use TeamCity).
- You have set up and configured tools for log analytics and monitoring.
- You have been working with relational as well as NoSQL databases before.
- You have experience in cloud security and identity management, setting up environments rely on site-to-Site VPN, certificate management, Azure AD, and Open ID Connect.
- As a plus, you have been working with container platforms and tools.
We will review applicants on a rolling basis. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Quesnay is a technology company that delivers fintech solutions to the banking, finance and insurance sectors. Our solutions are used by companies such as Pareto Securities (project finance and investor portal) and SEB (online banking and customer portal), and start-up banks like DeBank and Optin Bank.
We believe in individual growth through competence sharing. Our offices are located in the 200-year-old Søndre Tåsen Gård, where we eat lunch in the garden on summer days. What we offer is a friendly but highly competent working environment where you will enjoy coming to work in the morning, and staying late for a beer.
devops, developer, system engineer, senior, cloud
|Sist endret||7. aug. 2020 12:56|