Boostcom is looking for a junior UX designer in Oslo or Trondheim
- Junior UX designer
- As soon as possible
You will be doing app-design, UX design of new modules in our saas offering, newsletters, coupons, among others.
Our Boostcom Loyalty Product Suite is a one-stop-shop for campaigning, app content management as well as a state-of-the-art reporting tool for our customers, mainly shopping centers and retail chains.
We offer an amazing experience to work at a company at the forefront of developing loyalty solutions and to learn from some of the industry's top mobile and loyalty designers and developers at our office in Oslo or Trondheim.
The candidate will report to the Head of Operations and will be a part of our global design-team and work closely with our Performance team, Tech team, and Mobile application team.
- Collaborating with Clients, Performance Managers, and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly experiences
- Developing wireframes and task flows based on user needs or best practices
- Apply design principles to the creation of assets for newsletters, coupons, presentations, marketing material, apps, and product UX design
- Mobile application design
- Participate in design review meetings and presenting of material and concepts to various levels in the organization
- Participate and contribute to brainstorming sessions
- Create innovative, robust and consumer-centric digital user experiences
- Capable of handling multiple concurrent projects with various project leads and have a flexible, proactive, and positive attitude.
- Utilize internal resources and time management skills to independently manage projects to meet deadlines (Jira, Harvest)
- Must be familiar with design software such as Sketch and Figma
- Must be comfortable working in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- HTML and CSS
- Understanding of saas product development a plus
- Quick-thinker and detail-oriented
- Good attitude and communication skills are a must
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to stay focused in a fast-paced environment
Candidates must be able to show a portfolio in the interview.
Full-time 12 months temporary position with possibilities for a permanent position
Boostcom is a world-leading proptech company serving the global shopping mall sector with over 1000 shopping malls. Boostcom has offices in Europe (6 locations), USA (Denver, CO), and Asia (3 locations) with about 120 employees. Boostcom is supported by venture and PE funds to continuously develop its global market position and product development.
Boostcom has been helping shopping malls with digital solutions since 2004 and is the only company that integrates all available digital touchpoints into a shopping environment in a single data layer - The Mall Performance Cloud
- UNIVERSITETSGATA 10, 0164 Oslo
- Markedsføring og annonsering
- Design / Interaksjonsdesign,
- Design / Layout,
- Design / Web
Interaksjonsdesigner, Tjenestedesign, Ux-design, Web-design, Design
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Berit Hanisch Brattbakk
- Global HR Manager
- 959 99 002
UNIVERSITETSGATA 10, 0164 Oslo
|Sist endret||7. jul. 2020 12:54|