Outreach and Employer Branding Manager
- Leger Uten Grenser Norge (MSF)
- Outreach and Employer Branding Manager
Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF) Norway is looking for an Outreach and Employer Branding Manager (OEB) to our HR Field Team.
One of MSF Norway's core mandate is to recruit, prepare and match Norwegian field workers for field assignments, in addition to advise on their career in MSF. In 2019 MSF Norway sent field workers to more than 100 field assignments.
The OEB is key in achieving our ambitions of contributing to the MSF social mission, by ensuring the visibility and to attract relevant future field workers from the Norwegian labor market. We are now seeking an experienced and team oriented colleague to further develop our outreach and employer branding activities. You are mature, proactive, creative, and have a welcoming approach. You will have a genuine understanding of and commitment to the aims and values of MSF. As OEB you will be a role model and communicate the above towards labor market.The right candidate has been on field assignments more than once, and have experience in representation, communication and preferably marketing. Your motivation is to see opportunities for attracting relevant field workers, inspire possible candidates and to build the MSF brand as an attractive employer. You have the ability to adapt and operate within a dynamic environment, strong analytical skills, and you work well under pressure.
People are key in achieving MSF's social mission. Human Resources shall be a strategic partner to Operations in contributing to the definition and implementation of the organization's objectives and ensure that the management and the development of Human Resources of the MSF organization in Norway responds to the mission of MSF.
The duration of the assignment is until 31. December 2021, with possibility to extend further.
The Outreach and Employer Branding Manager will be responsible for further development and implementation of the employer branding strategy through outreach activities. To develop and implement of outreach and employer branding plan and budget. Throughout this work a good collaboration with MSF Norway Communications and Private Fundraising departments is necessary, to ensure coherency in our external communication and draw on expertise. Some participation in relevant platforms in the international movement might be required.
MSF Employer Branding
- Focal point for further development of proposal and implementation of EMB strategy for field staff according to operational needs and labor market, in collaboration with Communications and Private Fundraising Departments
- Development and execution of annual media plan
- Development and production of other HR Field branding material
- Development and execution of other outreach initiatives and campaigns
- Develop annual event plan, coordinate and carry out branding activities in Norway and Iceland, according to recruitment strategy
- Plan, organise and, when needed, represent MSF at information evenings, presentations and seminars
- Establish, manage, and supervise networks with educational and medical institutions, other institutional and corporate partners to support MSF recruitment activities
- Analyses and reports all outreach activities, and their results, to evaluate the impact of and consequently adapt the related strategy
- Active member of SoMe group, monitoring and developing SoMe marketing activities according to recruitment strategy.
- Further develop, and regularly update MSF Norway and Icelandic website, and Field Recruitment career portal
- Participate in web-editorial group.
- Plan and implement all outreach activities on social media and other online recruitment channels.
- Assesses social media to be up to date for opportunities to reach out to relevant future work force.
- Analyses and report all digital activities, and their results, in order to evaluate the impact of and consequently adapt the related strategy
- Answer to requests by of people interested in field work, in collaboration with HR Field Recruitment Responsible
- Participate and assess candidates during recruitment process
- In collaboration with the HR Field Recruitment Responsible, propose and give a support to sensitize MSF Norway employees/all departments to actively participate to information meeting events and other outreach events
- Facilitate synergies with the Communication, Programs, Fundraising, and Association departments and contribute to sensitize all staff to Recruitment functioning and related events
- Participate in Hero HR Field database platform and training
- First line of back-up to HR Field Recruitment Responsible, and other roles in the team when necessary
Other activities may be possible depending on the profile & experience of the person and other priorities.
Qualifications- Experience with marketing and/or communication, preferably employer branding
- Experience in planning and budgeting
- MSF Field experience, or another humanitarian field experience
- University degree or college degree, or equivalent work experience
- Competency and experience of emerging technologies and social media platforms
- Computing skills, such as Office365 and databases
- Fluent in Norwegian and English (written and spoken)
- Flexibility to travel both domestic and abroad
- Experience from recruitment processes or Human Resources Management
Competencies- Networking and building relations
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Result and quality orientation
- Planning and organizing
- Strategic vision
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work autonomously
We offerLocation: based in Oslo
Salary according to MSF Norway salary policy
In addition we can offer an inspiring and including work environment.
You will have a great opportunity to make a difference together with highly
MSF is a neutral and independent medical aid organization that works to save lives and prevent suffering. We help those where the need is greatest - no matter who, where or how. We work in more than 70 countries and send field workers from Norway on about 100 missions every year. We provide medical aid to people affected by conflict, crises, disasters, and those lacking basic health services. We also speak out about the realities we witness in the field, including forgotten crises and access to critically needed medicines.
- Hausmannsgate 6, 0186 Oslo
- Ideelle organisasjoner
- HR, personal og rekruttering
Employer, branding,, Markedsføring,, HR,, Kommunikasjon,
|Sist endret||7. jul. 2020 12:09|