Do you want to join our Cyber Security team?
- DNV GL
- Cyber Security Consultant
Digital Solutions as a business area in DNV GL was formed in 2018, gathering approximately 1000 digital experts from around the organization into one powerful unit. This gives DNV GL the focus, agility and efficiency required to stay on top of digitalization technologies and skillsets like IoT, big data analytics, cloud computing, artificial intelligence, blockchains and cyber security.
Given by the purpose and dedication of DNV GL, cyber security is an obvious focus area for the company. Our expert teams are well-established and have since the infancy of cyber security been powerful players in controversial and high-attention cases, yet always discretely retained a low profile.
Our particular team of consultants in “Cyber Security services” cover the topics of security architecture, risk management, quality assurance, incident handling and recovery, but also high-level security governance and general security strategies.
As one part of that, our advisory contributes in all kind of cyber security cases. We take part in major telecom and IT projects, and we also fill security expert roles in large public and private organisations. One specialty worth mentioning about DNV GL is the cyber security for industrial control systems (ICS)/ operation technology (OT), within industries such as Maritime, Energy – power generation, transmission, renewables, and oil & gas.
DNV GL currently recognizes a clear ramp-up in the cyber security advisory market, which is entirely reasonable given the increased focus on financial consequences from cyber-related incidents. These consultant positions will increase our capacity to meet that market demand.
As a Cyber Security Consultant you will participate in DNV GL’s advisory projects, and work alongside some of the most experienced specialists in the field. This will give you a highly interesting and steep learning curve, and you will also build an extremely attractive formal experience. We will invest in training for you, so you take relevant cyber certificates.
Many of these projects are done from DNV GL’s beautiful premises at the seaside in Høvik, Bærum, or in Trondheim. Some projects are done at customer premises and might involve travelling.
When working with cyber security we have to be on the top of the game with a rapidly changing threat picture and technology with digitalization, it is always interesting for us to get younger people and new experiences on the team. If you are full of energy, is willing to learn more about cyber, wants to contribute and is interested in working in a dynamic environment, with different projects, tasks and industries you should apply to come and join us.
We look forward to having you on the team!
Visit https://www.dnvgl.com/services/cyber-security-services-127193 to get to know more about us!
Our Cyber Security Services unit is growing, and we are now looking for candidates with short to moderate experience:
- Master's degree or Bachelor in areas such as telecom, cyber security, IT or cybernetics.
- Has recently graduated or has been working for less than 10 years
- Education and/or experience within one or more of the following:
- Security architecture design and review
- General IT security
- GDPR, helsenormen and other privacy standards
- Network security architecture
- Firewalls and other security components
- OT security
- Cloud security
- Ethical hacking
- Experience with ISMS/ISO 2700x standards
- Risk analysis and management
- Experience with the IEC62443 standard for security in control and automation systems
- PKI and secure identification
- Cyber security experience within health care
- Cyber security certifications like CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH or CCSK is an advantage
- Language skills: Fluent English and (preferably) Norwegian
- Good written and spoken communication skills; precise, efficient, structured and clear
- A customer-oriented mindset
- The possibility for a higher security clearance is preferable
- A positive, constructive and solution-oriented “can-do” attitude
- The personal integrity to work with a trust-based brand like DNV GL
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business.
We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
For further details, please see our website at: www.dnvgl.com
cryptography, gdpr, cybersecurity, iso2700x
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Trond Solberg
- Head of Section Cyber Security Services
Veritasveien 1, 1363 Høvik
|Sist endret||8. okt. 2020 10:23|