Do you want to coordinate and develop a team of enthusiastic engineers and technicians?
- Valeo Siemens Automotive
- HW Design Coordinator
Revolutionize the future of the automobile with us!
Valeo Siemens Automotive (VSeA) is a young and agile company pioneering the growing market of electric powertrains. We are at the forefront of the electric mobility revolution and combine global engineering expertise and bold entrepreneurial spirit with customer-specific high-voltage components and systems for the entire range of road electric vehicles. Our customers consist of the major automotive vehicle manufacturers, mainly in Europe and China.
With around 30 employees, the Drammen site consists of highly qualified engineers that never cease to think outside the box. As a HW Design Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating a team of around 10 highly skilled and enthusiastic engineers and technicians. Your mission will be to manage the team in order to achieve robust design solutions. You will contribute to shaping and motivating the team.
We can offer an international environment with excellent opportunities for both personal and professional growth. We are searching for an assertive and capable leader profile who is used to working in a structured and systematic manner whilst simultaneously building trust and supporting your employees.
Responsibilities and tasks
As a HW Design Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for hands-on team coordination as an integrated member of the site management team
- Secure the necessary competence and career evolution of the team members
- Be responsible for the technical coordination of the design team and allocate team staff in the projects’ activities
- Support the deployment of engineering processes, methodologies and tools, according to company requirements, necessary for successful project execution
- Secure continuous improvements in the department and on- site
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders across company locations, for example in France, Germany and China
Qualifications & personal attributes
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics or other relevant technical field
- 8-10 years‘ experience in a technical environment, preferably within the automotive industry
- Some project and / or team management experience is an advantage
- Leadership potential with the ability to coordinate, build trust and motivate
- Systematic, structured and analytical
- Assertive and proactive, takes responsibility and drives activities to deliver results
- Comprehensive communications skills in English; Norwegian or another Scandinavian language is an advantage
You can expect exciting and challenging tasks within a promising, innovative future market. You will work in a worldwide network of colleagues where you can contribute your knowledge and learn from the best within the automotive industry.
If you have any questions regarding the position please feel free to contact:
Barbara Johnsen, Senior Recruiter at NES Advantage AS, tel: +47 926 39 767 or e-mail: email@example.com
NES Advantage Solutions is Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Norway’s recruitment services provider.
Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is a leading global company developing and producing electro-mobility products for the automotive industry thereby contributing to a clean, low-emissions future. Established in 2016 as a joint venture between Valeo and Siemens, we now have approximately 3,000 employees driving innovation and growth in our R&D and manufacturing sites in Norway, Germany, France, China, Hungary and Poland. Our portfolio is comprised of On-Board Chargers, e-motors, range extenders, inverters and DC/DC converters for on-road electric vehicles including hybrids, plug-in hybrids and fully electric vehicles. Valeo Siemens eAutomotive Norway is situated in Drammen and is the competence centre for the development and design of On-Board Chargers.
- GRÅTERUDVEIEN 41, 3036 Drammen
- Industri og produksjon,
- Bil- og bildelproduksjon
- Ingeniør / Elektroingeniør,
Valeo Siemens, HW, Elektronikk, koordinere, leder
|Sist endret||10. jul. 2020 19:36|