Are you Orkla's next Integration Architect?
- Integration Architect
Would you like to join Orkla in our digital transformation?
Digital transformation starts and ends with the customer. Customers expect connected experiences across every channel and touchpoint, and integration is a strategic part of every digital transformation.
Orkla IT are looking to strengthen our self with a new Integration Architect that will be working close to Orkla’s customers and consumers. In Orkla we have lots of challenges regarding integration and connections of different applications. To drive business objectives, we need an architect with an understanding of cloud integration architecture to plan, design, develop, and manage robust, secure, scalable, highly available and dynamic solutions. For this position we are primarily looking for competence in building connected experiences, leveraging APIs to connect to CRM, ERP or other back end systems and experience in working on integration platforms such as Mulesoft or similar (e.g. IBM, BEA, Oracle Fusion, TIBCO, Dell Boomi, Progress Sonic, Apigee, Mashery, etc).
Orkla are currently building our new digital platforms for the future innovations for both Orkla brands and end consumers. As an integration architect you will be central in shaping our Cloud integration and API-led strategy and essential for us to succeed in building a connected application network.
We are looking for an Integration Architect with in-depth technical expertise, credibility, and field experience. You will be a subject-matter expert in one of the most exiting digital transformations we have done in Orkla.
Our current technology landscape includes solutions such as:
- Microsoft Azure
- Microsoft Azure Integration Services (Logic Apps, API Management)
- SAP Cloud Platform
- SAP Process Orchestration / CPI
- SaaS technology
- iPaaS technology
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- SAP S/4 Hana
This is what we look for in our new employee:
- Knowledge in and experience with any of the listed technologies above
- A great interest in integration topics, architectural design and framework
- Understanding of integration requirements and ability to implement custom solutions
- Proactive attitude to seek innovative integration solutions by using new technology
- Self-driven, advisory capabilities and team oriented
- Willingness to develop competence in different cloud solutions
- Bachelor or Master degree
- A degree within integration area is an advantage
- Good communications skills in Scandinavian language and English business language
What can Orkla offer you?
Orkla is a unique consumer goods company with a strong footprint in the Nordics but also continually growing within Europe, India and beyond. The ability to work with strong local brands combined with the backdrop of a growing international company, gives our employees the opportunity to really make a difference and see the impact of their work. At Orkla, we think globally but also believe in developing local solutions that cater to the needs of our customers and at the same time, empower our own employees to make a difference.
Orkla IT offers:
- A central position in the Sales & Marketing team in Orkla IT with a strong, experienced and inspiring academic environment, where commitment, collaboration and business focus are key
- A role working close to the business in a team with an agile/devops mindset
- Possibility to develop and set your mark on a system solution, using the latest technology, for a large international organization on a change journey
- Responsibility within architecture and future solution design
- Responsibility for optimizing our environments and securing a stable operation on our baseline
- Flexibility and autonomy in your daily working environment and a competitive financial incentive package
- Workplace Oslo (Skøyen) – but some travelling to other Orkla locations is required
- Professional development within a highly experienced team
- Modern offices
- Additional benefits such as gym, flexible working hours, good pension scheme and personnel discounts
How to Apply:
Click on the link and follow the steps to create a profile to apply for this position.
Please send us your application before 9th of August.
We do not accept applications via email.
For any questions related to this position, please contact Head of Sales & Marketing team in Orkla IT Anne Cathrine Essebaggers (+47 930 24 863) or HR Director Eva M. Vekony (+47 930 46 664).
Orkla’s Branded Consumer Goods business comprises the Orkla Foods, Orkla Confectionery & Snacks, Orkla Care and Orkla Food Ingredients business areas. Orkla ASA is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and its head office is in Oslo, Norway. As of 31 December 2017, Orkla had 18,178 employees. The Group’s turnover in 2017 totalled NOK 39.6 billion. Orkla is one of the most important suppliers in people's lives in our geographies: every day we produce, distribute market and sell more than eight million consumer units - that makes a difference on people's everyday life, happiness and not the least - health and environment. We are present in 18 countries and are expanding in important markets such as India and China. Thus, we make a tangible difference on people's health, happiness, and the environment. Orkla is your friend in everyday life!
Orkla is one of Northern Europe’s largest organizations, and we are changing! Orkla IT is Orkla’s in-house IT company with about 140 employees. We provide strategic advice, translate business needs, utilise opportunities, implement new systems and maintain stable operations. As we serve a broad portfolio, both geographically, business wise, and technology wise, we need people who have the ability and willingness to learn. We have people who really know our business, and we have very strong technologists. You will find that your job is equally about understanding our business, and about having or building the technical expertise. With us, you will find a place to give, and a place to learn and a home to grow. We need your technological skills, and you will learn about large-scale international business.
- 0277 Oslo
- Industri og produksjon
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell),
- IT utvikling / Systemarkitekt
|Sist endret||29. jul. 2020 23:36|