- DOLPHITECH AS
- FPGA Designer
As FPGA designer you will develop and maintain all firmware for the Dolphitech products. You will work closely with the software group to make sure communication between firmware and software is always good.
Our main product is dolphicam2, which is an ultrasound technology platform for non-destructive testing (NDT) of materials. The dolphicam2 platform consists of mechanics, electronics, firmware (FPGA) and software and of course the ultrasound transducer, which is Dolphitech core technology. The FPGA’s are key components in controlling the electronics, performing signal processing, and managing data flow and communication in the platform. You will be a part of the Software/Firmware group.
- Specify, design and implement FPGA-designs in VHDL.
- Maintain and improve existing FPGA-designs and VHDL code base
- Collaborate with hardware and software designers to realize good system designs
- Master of Science or Bachelor of Science within electronics and FPGA
- In-depth knowledge of FPGA architecture and tools (e.g. Intel/Altera)
- Long experience with VHDL programming for FPGA.
- Understanding of signal processing in FPGA
- Understanding of communication protocols like LVDS, high-speed transceivers, UART, SPI etc.
- Experience with or knowledge about FPGA SoC architecture (ARM processor subsystem and AMBA AXI bus)
“Nice to know” Qualifications
- Experience with C, Python, Tcl, Synopsys design constraints and shell scripting
- Experience in building and customizing Linux kernels and distributions
- Knowledge about writing code for Atmel/Microchip microcontrollers.
- Electronic circuit design – High-speed-low-noise design & digital design and communication
- Embedded programming (ARM processor, Linux kernel, C/C++)
- General software development (C, C++, C#)
We offer an exciting, challenging and rewarding position in a highly skilled team with competitive terms.
Dolphitech develops compact, high performance and easy to use ultrasound NDT (non-destructive testing) solutions for the inspection and damage detection of multi-material structures. Our product line consists of the Dolphicam ultrasound camera systems. Target markets are segments within aerospace, automotive, defence, oil & gas, wind energy and more.
Our mission is to deliver the leading ultrasonic diagnostic platform and broadest applications. To achieve a leading position in ultrasonic technology, we must concentrate our R&D around customer needs and thereby creating applications with real value for our customers. To achieve this, we need talented, motivated, and team-oriented people. A great opportunity if you want to make a big impact!
embedded, FPGA, developer, ultrasound, transducer
|Sist endret||17. sep. 2020 12:56|