We are looking for a new colleague to join our production team
- Gentian AS
- Production Engineer
The Production department is looking for a new colleague for a one-year temporary position. The position will contribute to production of a steadily growing volume of immuno-particles and assay buffers for the diagnostic market.
The work tasks will be related to production, testing and documentation of some of our key products:
· Preparation of documentation
· Production and testing of immuno-particles
· Production and testing of assay buffers
· Production and testing of control kits and calibrators
· Optimization of processes and documentation
Preferred qualifications and skills
· BSc or MSc within Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology or similar
· Laboratory experience
· Knowledge within GMP or ISO-13485 is an advantage
· Good English and Norwegian communication skills, both oral and in writing
· Good IT skills
Product quality and customer satisfaction is our highest priority so the candidate’s mindset and personal skills should be in line with this focus:
· Curious and willing to learn
· Eager to contribute
· Quality oriented
· Flexible and positive
· Team player
We can offer:
- A challenging and interesting position with opportunities for professional and personal growth
- A social, informal environment with highly skilled colleagues in a growing, high technology company within the Life Science sector
All applications should consist of a CV, academic records, recommendation letters and a cover letter that answers the following questions:
- Why are you motivated for the position?
- Why are you a good fit for the position?
- Why should we hire you?
Gentian AS develops and market high quality, in vitro diagnostic assays for the global clinical laboratory market, both human and veterinary. Gentian´s products have gained substantial market share due to their high quality from utilising our proprietary, innovative technology for nanoparticle enhanced diagnostic tests.
Gentian performs production, R&D, marketing and distribution from our headquarters in Norway, Moss. We have representatives in China, Sweden and US. The company coordinates several well-funded international R&D projects partnered by leading clinical and commercial organisations using our nanoparticle-based technologies.
Several exciting and original diagnostic products are in the pipeline, and new employment opportunities are being created. Today Gentian employs 43 persons of varied age, professional background and nationality.
|Sist endret||30. jul. 2020 12:40|