Solution Support Specialist (Solution Architect)
- Solution Support Specialist (Solution Architect)
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity
The Solution Support Specialist (SSS) is part of a CNS (Customer Network Support) team supporting the customer and shall deliver in-service Support services according to the contracted agreements by means of established processes.
Introduction of Virtualisation and Cloud based solutions are increasing the complexity of the normal operations and the Customer Support activities. Node based approach is no longer fit for purpose to meet SLA lead times and be cost efficient.
The Fault Isolation part of the CSR lifetime is becoming more and more expensive and consumes longer times in the overall CSR turn around time.
Handover to support is visibility becoming a recurrent and continued activity as opposed to the traditional go-live approach in the classic native networks. It requires a much stronger and robust Change control process.
The boundaries between the traditional TELCO based ways of working with the IT methodologies are becoming blurred and do not necessarily collide in terms of existing SLA and expectations in terms of end user perception. This approach can also apply to more traditional complex solutions outside of the CLOUD/Virtualisation area.
By fully understanding the deployed Solutions for a customer or group of customers and by being the primary contact for that Solution for both internal and external stakeholders, the SSS is responsible for the Solution from a Customer Support point of view thereby enabling efficient service delivery and supportability of contracted customer support services and securing customer satisfaction.
In addition, with detailed customer networks/Solutions knowledge along with knowledge of the customer strategies and active engagement in Project Toll Gates, the SSS identifies business leads and promotes Ericsson products and services to secure add on sales. The SSS also takes active part in the handling of the day to day Solution Customer Service requests (CSRs), leading the Fault Isolation CSRs and the Solution Emergency Handling.You will
- Drive and orchestrate as investigation leader for Fault Isolation during regular CSRs and Emergencies
- Support regular product CSRs when needed
- Customer consultation handling on Solution level
- On-site (Customer Office) working embedded within customer Operations team
- Develop and maintain network troubleshooting methodologies, including the proper operation of the tools and services like CES, EIA
- Own (and create where needed) Network Recovery Procedures such as but not limited to:
- Signaling Storm recovery routines,
- Traffic rerouting routines,
- network recovery documentation, backup procedures etc. etc
- Be part and secure that the Handover to Support process becomes part of the continuous Change control process, adapt it and evolve (not one-time activity)
- Be a glue between the NFVi and VNFs environment and ways of working
- Be part of the continuous deployment activities
- Prepare MoP, Test solutions, Create impact analysis and Coordinate deployment of corrections from technical perspective
- Control LCM status from an overall solution level for customer specific solutions.
- Solution level technical competence
- Network level competence
- Core Network Competence (overview of Cloud Infrastructure and the VNFs i.e. Packet Core, UDM, IMS)
- Knowledge of the 3GPP or any other relevant standard for his/her area
- Ability to learn Ericsson Portfolio.
- Service Delivery Process.
- Argumentation skills.
- Presentation skills (oral and written).
- Software Update Management.
- Software Support.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills.
- Very good personal interaction skills and communication capabilities.
- Very good proactive mind set – always include a broader scope in mind when handling customer requests.
- Ability to adapt to change.
- Determination, focus, take the ups and downs, stick with things long enough to see them through
- Creativity - ability to see and make things in a new or different way, capability of developing inspiration, innovation or insight
- Capacity to reflect on one’s behavior and performance, learn from experience, adapt to other cultures, absorb feedback, accept new ideas and practices
- Responsiveness - ability to understand, quickly adapt and act upon new information, influences and information.
- Capability to mobilize others both internally and from customer organization
- Network of contacts
Security clearance including references and relevant background screening will be conducted for final candidates.
Apply now or the latest 15th March!
Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
- 1364 Fornebu
linux, Packet Core
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Pehr Törnqvist
- Head of Support & Repair
|Sist endret||16. mar. 2021 00:00|