eCommerce Merchandiser, Europe - temp position
- Helly Hansen AS
- eCommerce Merchandiser, Europe
Job description for eCommerce Merchandiser, Europe
The eCommerce Merchandiser for Europe is responsible for the planning and execution of content and promotions for the HellyHansen.com eCommerce channel. This includes management of products on-site, refreshing banner content, and utilizing personalization and A/B testing tools.
Your role will be to increase regional and personal relevance in the online shop through daily analysis of core KPIs and other customer centric data. You will then organize and execute commercial actions via our front side merchandising and campaign management tools.
Daily work consists of: reporting and analysis of campaigns and business results, promotional activity planning, interdepartmental campaign alignment, support for online sale events and seasonal collection updates, coupon code creation/administration, and other various business driving functions.
- Maximize revenue through HH’s online channel through daily analysis of core KPI’s
- Onsite testing and personalization to optimize regional content and consumer promotions
- Engage with the digital marketing team to deliver relevant on-site banner content, and modify for the website using Photoshop
- Collaborate with digital, marketing, and retail teams to build a content and promotional calendar that supports brand objectives and drives revenue
- Use online merchandising tools to build and refine product hierarchy, manage site navigation and internal search, and manage promotional activity on the site
- Collect and drive quality of imagery and online text/copy
- Use web analytics tools to understand customer behavior on the website, and adjust strategies accordingly
- Experience working with A/B testing and online merchandising tools (Monetate, Magento)
- Experience with professional analytics tools and analysis methods
- Basic Photoshop skills and a strong eye for detail
- Experience with retail eCommerce
- Fluency in written and spoken English is mandatory. Skills in Norwegian, Swedish, German, French, Italian, and/or Spanish are a strong bonus.
- A young, dynamic, creative, and international environment
- A culture that rewards excellence in an exciting phase of growth and new opportunities
- Competitive benefits
- Relocation package if necessary for the right candidate
This position is a full time employment, temporarely from August 2020 and appr. 12 months.
Poaition is based in our Oslo headquarters.
Application is ONLY accepted in portal in English as soon as possible and not later than 22 June 2020. (Due to personal proection rules).
Any questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in Norway in 1877, Helly Hansen continues to develop professional-grade apparel that helps people stay and feel alive. Through insights drawn from living and working in the world's harshest environments, the company has developed a long list of first-to-market innovations, including the first supple waterproof fabrics over 140 years ago. Other breakthroughs include the first fleece fabrics in the 1960s, the first technical base layers in the 1970s, made with Lifa® Stay Dry Technology, and today's award winning and patented H2Flow® temperature regulating system.
Helly Hansen is a leader in both technical sailing and performance ski apparel. Its ski uniforms are worn and trusted by more than 50,000 professionals and can be found on Olympians, National Teams, and at more than 200 ski resorts and mountain guiding operations around the world.
Helly Hansen's outerwear, base layers, sportswear and footwear are sold in more than 40 countries and trusted by outdoor professionals and enthusiasts around the world. To learn more about Helly Hansen's latest collections, visit www.hellyhansen.com
Promotion, Internetsales, Photoshop, Retail
|Sist endret||12. jun. 2020 09:47|