Come join one of Norway`s fastest growing tech-companies with- awesome culture!
- User Experience Designer
Can you bring ideas to life with human centered principles at the forefront? Can you be as passionate as we are about creating meaningful experiences to empower people to understand more about the air that we all breathe? Would you like to make an impact in one of Norway`s fastest growing tech-companies?
Then we would very much like to hear from you!
We as a product team are...
A group of visionaries who steer and shape the product direction for Airthings. We always strive to optimize our way of working, remain human-centered in our method of approaching strategy and product development. We are the link between our customers, our development and our sales and marketing teams. It is our responsibility to bring customer feedback and insights into our product development to ensure we deliver real value into the market.
Report to the product management team and head of UX, you will work within the Airthings range of products for both B2C and B2B. You will execute on interaction design screens, but also at the same time work on the overall service experience. The work will involve collaboration with Airthings cross-disciplinary project teams across software, hardware, marketing and sales.
Other key tasks and areas of responsibility:
- Conduct user research to make sure we are making relevant and useable product
- Design and prototype user experience concepts across digital and physical interfaces
- Craft digital interfaces on web, apps and other surfaces all the way to product launch
- Continuously build and improve our design system
- Work together with the software teams throughout the entire implementation
- Engage with our customers and test our solutions to continuously improve the product experience
- Work on strategy with the product team
- Present ongoing work and concepts to the company to ensure everyone is on the same page
Working right in the City Centre of Oslo you will be a key member of a great international team and for a company becoming a world leader in smart radon and air quality monitors for indoor air. As it happens, we were recently awarded, as one of only two Norwegian companies, a place in The Times list of the top 100 inventions. You will get the opportunity to be the user “advocate” in the mix of technical limitations, deadlines and business requirements and have the opportunity to put your mark on things to create beautiful designs. In other words; You will be (or your designs will be) an integral part of Airthings future success and of course how our customers world-wide use our products and solutions.
- Excellent salary and benefits including stock options and company KPI bonus
- Flexible working hours and 100% parental and sick leave
- One of the best canteens in Oslo (we think so)
- Friday sweets and other fun, salary beers and social trips every year
- Training and conferences abroad
- Revenue increased YOY
- Moving more and more from Hardware to Software
- We simply have a lot of fun
You have a Master-Degree within interaction design, digital communication or similar and ideally 2-8 years` experience as a UX Designer. You get excited when working with complex issues and when you have the opportunity to translate these into beautiful design. And last, but not least; you have a keen interest in design research and service design.
You can apply via the link below. We only require your CV at this stage and link to portfolio. If you need more information before you decide to apply please feel free to get in touch with our recruiting partner, Fathia Omer at AvantGarde Search. Fathia has much more information he will happily send to you.
We are multi-cultural, intellectually curious and creative thinkers, eager to grow and make a big impact, excellent communicators and collaborators, and interested in health, science and technology.
Our open office is designed for collaboration and creativity. We also have a lab, quiet spaces, and fun distractions for when you need a break. Along with big goals and a challenging work environment, we promote this lifestyle with lots of fun activities, free lunches eaten together and regular company retreats. From our Oslo office you are in walking distance to beaches, ski hills, and cool restaurants and bars that we often take advantage of!
We believe that team building and friendly inspiration outside the office is important for our long-term growth. Hence, we aim to facilitate discussions amongst our employees. In other words, our flat structure ensures that your voice will be heard regardless of your position.
ux, design, user experience, user interface, user research
|Sist endret||18. jul. 2020 16:52|