Do you want to use your skills to solve the world's inactivity problem?
- Myworkout AS
- Experienced Full stack Web Developer
How does a typical day look? You will be working directly on our APIs, our web-application, as well as building web-views to empower our mobile app; Myworkout GO. On our web group, you will be one of three developers working together. We review each other's code and support (but don't enforce) pair-programming to spread knowledge and to develop the best solutions.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone that appreciates transparency and feedback, and use that to improve work skills continuously.
- Someone that equally is not afraid of giving feedback to peers, mentors, or leaders. We believe that everyone needs feedback to be able to improve in their profession.
- We are very interested in TDD/BDD, and we want someone open to working this way too.
- Happy to work with the latest PHP versions and open to working in other languages where it makes sense (TypeScript, Node.js, Python++).
What we offer
- Flexible work time; start your working day anytime between 7 AM and 9 AM.
- Be a part of an entrepreneurial company with international ambitions.
- We eat lunch together in our kitchen. You can bring your meal, buy something in the nearby stores, or pick a warm dish for a reasonable price at the canteen next to our office.
- Competitive salary.
- Professional knowledge about health and exercise.
- A modern development pipeline and environment
- After a good day of work, you can unwind at our modern, spacious gym (TrenHer.no): every employee has free access to it, and some of us are there almost daily. We also have showers and a locker room.
- Table tennis in the office.
- A diverse team with people from many different countries.
- Free waffles on Fridays and a fresh basket of fruits each week
- Substantial experience in writing backend applications.
- Experience in writing maintainable, decoupled, and tested code.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Experience with one or more of the following frameworks: VueJS, Angular, React.
- Experience consuming and developing REST APIs.
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL or MySQL/MariaDB.
- Know how to use git and don't hide under the desk whenever there's a merge conflict.
- Able to speak and write English fluently.
Myworkout is a Norwegian startup. In 2019 we were nominated top 50 fastest growing tech companies in Norway by Deloitte.
Myworkout's goal is to solve the world's inactivity problem. Inactivity affects 70% of the population and kills more people than smoking. We work with professors of medicine to craft solutions backed by world-leading scientific research from NTNU. At Myworkout, we have developed the world's first technology that can easily measure biological age with scientific precision - only by using your smartphone.
Our customers are private companies, insurance, offshore, public health services, private clinics, and consumers.
|Sist endret||28. jul. 2020 10:56|