Software Tester to help create the payment solutions of tomorrow
- Software Tester
Changing the future of digital payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-impact market. You’ll be part of Nets Corporate Services, which provides a leading ecosystem of account-to-account based services including clearing, electronic invoicing, bill-pay and instant payments services to banks, corporates and their customers. More than 90% of Danish and Norwegian households use Nets services to pay their bills and our real time solution “Real Time 24/7” is implemented in Italy, Hungary and Slovenia.
On 6 August 2019, Nets entered into an agreement with Mastercard, selling its account-to-account based services. This is the largest acquisition ever made by Mastercard and a move for this leading global payments player to embrace the real-time payments opportunity and further strengthen its unique position as the one-stop partner for any bank. Therefore, this position will transfer to Mastercard with approximately 275 other dedicated employees upon closing of the deal which is expected in Q4 2020.
To learn more and see videos of the team talking about the role and the Business Unit's exciting plans - check out https://www.nets.eu/careers/corporate-services
You’ll be powering corporate services
In this role, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. We are seeking new Software Testers to our department Payments International, which is responsible for three important areas of business in Nets: Open Banking, Omnibilling and Clearing Services.
We are looking for two testers to join Clearing Services, where they support domestic and international central banks with necessary clearing information to perform settlement of payments between banks – and provides the technology that enables instant payments. One of our high-priority growth areas is within Clearing and Instant Payments – an area where we have a market leading product that has won some of Europe’s biggest bids over the last few of years. In addition, we are looking for a tester to the Value Added Services team, which is a part of IT Payments International, responsible for developing added-value products that leverage our instant payments platform, RealTime 24/7.
We are searching for Testers with technical skills, and passion for agile practises and continuous improvements. As a Tester you will be a part of the team and work closely with the product owner and relevant business managers to succeed with the product vision. The position can be located either in Copenhagen, Denmark or in Oslo, Norway.
Skills, ambition and that little personal twist makes you succeed
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets. Your professional qualifications include:
- We use the following technologies. Knowledge about these is required:
- Java, Spring, Maven and to some extent Hibernate and Oracle
- Experience with data-intensive applications, solutions with high availability requirements and distributed systems
- Experience with test-driven development and flexible processes as well as tools such as jUnit, Fitnesse, Cucumber, Confluence and JiraExperience with Linux / UNIX is an advantage
- Relevant higher education degree
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is preferred, but newly graduated and enthusiastic candidates who demonstrate the right competencies and attitudes are also encouraged to apply
Among your personal qualities, we are looking for:
- Passionate to be a tester and take responsibility for your own development
- Fluent in Norwegian and English well, both oral and in writing
- Ability to express?thoughts clearly in verbal?and written communications
- Ability to understand complex systems and events with external dependencies
- Ability to see areas of improvements and suggest suitable solutions
- Eagerness to always learn more and share knowledge with others
Apply now to power your career
Apply with your CV as soon as possible, we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis. If you want to learn more, please contact Head of Value Added Services, Marius Hjelset-King (+47 993 05 477) or Head of Clearing & Settlement, Jan Terje Hage (+47 480 23 865).
You can meet more of our personalities by visiting our careers page:
We conduct background checks on relevant candidates through our partner Semac, www.semac.no
At Nets we connect banks, businesses and consumers via an international network facilitating and powering digital payments. We are currently located across 13 countries, operate in 20 markets and have 4100 dedicated colleagues working at the forefront of the fintech industry. Joining Nets, you’ll join a fast-growing tech company. Together, our size and your ideas have the impact to shape the world of digital payments. We are trusted by 250 banks, over 260.000 corporations and 700.000+ merchant customers – while also being backed by ambitious owners who understand our industry – meaning we have the foundation to succeed. You’ll work and learn alongside skilled and open-minded colleagues and leaders in a supportive, international and informal team culture.
tester, software, developer, utvikler, test
|Sist endret||30. des. 2020 13:32|