- Tech Lead
Are you ready for new challenges, and create superior customer experiences? We’re looking for a person full of initiative, trustworthy and always seeking the best solutions for the customers, no matter what challenges may come.
Morgenlevering.no is growing rapidly, and needs a full-stack developer/ Tech Lead with strong product orientation.. You will be part of a lovely little startup team, and we really hope you can start soon.
As Tech Lead you will be responsible for both the long term IT-strategy and the daily operations of our technical platform. Today, Distribution Innovation (DI) delivers all of our stack, and you will be working closely with them to find the best solution for Morgenlevering for the future. We are planning for some big changes this year, and need someone to help us connect the dots.
We are looking for someone with strong technical understanding, you are not only interested in building a strong strategy for the future, but also ready to do the hands-on heavy lifting as everyone else in a startup. People skills can help you get far, as you will have to cooperate with other vendors (Schibsted Payment, Distribution Innovation, etc.)
Some relevant keywords that would be an added bonus of experience: ecommerce platforms (Magento?), REST API, SEO, marketing automation.
Ideally you’re good at customer first, mobile first, and not afraid of continuously making tough priorities. You’re not afraid of testing new solutions that can contribute to the very best experience for morning deliveries and great mornings in thousands of households in Norway.
- Be responsible for the overall IT-strategy with regards of consumer, budget and competence.
Own the platform for ecommerce, product database, analytics and CRM. Responsible for prioritizing what third party solutions should be outsourced or insourced together with DI.
Be responsible for processes and product development for Morgenlevering to support the entire customer lifecycle
build good relationships and a stable solution together with relevant IT-vendors, e.g. Distribution Innovation, Schibsted Account/Payment, osv
- Be following up escalated customer requests of technical relevance.
- Work proactively to reduce unnecessary requests and contribute to continuous improvement initiatives across the organization
- Lay the foundation for insight driven conversation optimization
- Work long term on building a strong commercial platform for profitable growth
- Full of initiative and eager to contribute in a hectic work environment
- Customer oriented with a curious mind. You love to build strong products and solutions with the customer in the spotlight.
- Trustworthy and a relationship builder, able to work well across areas of expertise
- Good at prioritizing
- Good understanding of API technologies (example REST)
- Experience from ecommerce solutions, CRM implementation or SaaS is a great advantage but no must.
- Strong product and process understanding
- Startup experience is appreciated, but experience with coordinating external and internal tech environments can also be beneficial
- Good knowledge in some development languages e.g. React frontend, java or PHP backend
The position will be reporting to the General Manager
Morgenlevering.no delivers even better mornings together with HeltHjem in Trondheim, Bergen, Stavanger regions and Østlandet. We distribute freshly baked pastries, juice, flowers and other relevant products that support a good start of the day together with skillful bakers, trusted vendors and well-established distribution companies owned by Schibsted, Amedia and Polaris.
Morgenlevering AS is an ecommerce company owned by Schibsted and Amedia. In a growing ecommerce market, it is our job to make sure breakfast is delivered as well as possible, at a sustainable price. Since the beginning of the lean startup project in 2015 we’ve experienced strong growth and are eager to continue the journey with great ambitions for the next few years!
We are a team of 10+ coworkers with strong entrepreneurial spirit and engagement. We run fast, try our best and learn new things every single day. The entire value chain is continuously developing for future challenges and no day is alike, but we all fight for a slightly better start to the day for more than 1.5 million households in Norway!
Tech Lead, Fullstack developer
|Sist endret||10. jul. 2020 23:50|