- Sustainability Leader
DO YOU BELIEVE IN PEOPLE? Without available and knowledgeable co-workers, we are nothing. In order to give our customers the best possible service, People & Culture works on attracting, developing and retaining the people behind the furniture. Together we create thousands of good shopping experiences every day.
At IKEA, we work to make a positive impact on people and the environment, which is why we invest everything in the areas that really matter - so we can all contribute to a more sustainable everyday life.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIESIn this job you will be responsible for:
- Our People & Planet Positive strategy integration and implementation
- Being the voice of sustainability across the business where decisions are made to set the People & Planet Positive requirements on the agenda
- Integrating the sustainability agenda in the market and the store
- Securing a positive impact on the local community through co-creation
- Empowering and engaging all co-workers in creating a new IKEA with sustainability
QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET'S CONNECT!If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
WHY SHOULD WE CHOOSE YOU?
Our culture is built upon enthusiasm, togetherness and ?get-it-done? attitude. We?re optimists, constantly looking for opportunities, always willing to lend a hand. To become one of us, you have to be yourself. For this role, we are looking for someone who has:
- Passion for sustainability and experience to create, implement and evaluate initiatives
- Knowledge of how to analyse data from digital sources to gain insights to better support the decisions
- Motivation, energy, drive and commitment to deliver better solutions.
- High commitment to business goals by delivering results and making things happen
- Experience in how to lead and motivate others
- Billingstad, 1375 Billingstad
- Butikk og varehandel
Sustainability, Ikea, Leader, Bærekraft, Miljø
|Sist endret||8. jun. 2020 00:13|