International Sales Manager
- Kongsberg Satellite Services AS
- International Sales Manager
KSAT is looking for enthusiastic sales talents with a desire to work internationally in the earth observation industry. The position will focus on sales of Energy, Environment & Security services to customers globally. This includes satellite-based oil spill detection, vessel detection and ice detection services, as well as a range of on-land and change detection services. The position will report to the Sales Director.
- Cultivate existing customers and new prospects in the international oil industry, national governments, and a wide range of other organizations and agencies globally, including through close dialogue with Management and the Project Managers.
- Take the lead to prepare bids and proposals, together with a KSAT Project Manager and multi-functional bid team.
- Identify, negotiate and close profitable new contracts.
- Actively work to ensure sales targets and budgets are met and customer expectations are exceeded.
- Plan and execute sales strategies for specific geographic regions or market segments.
- Work closely with the existing KSAT sales team.
- Travel to client locations internationally.
Qualifications and Characteristics
The following qualifications and characteristics are essential:
- Self-starting commercial orientation with a desire to work in a high-technology environment.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to build networks and gain trust and cooperation.
- Competitive and driven, yet patient enough to work long sales cycles.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English.
- The applicant must meet the requirements of Norwegian clearance authorities
The following qualifications and characteristics are highly desirable:
- 5-10 years of experience and achievements in international sales.
- 2-4 years of experience from the earth observation sector.
- Proficiency in other languages besides English, particularly Spanish.
If you recognize yourself in the description above, and you want to have a chance to grow together with us, we will be happy to hear from you!
Women are encouraged to apply.
The workplace will be at KSAT’s HQ in Tromsø, Norway.
KSAT er verdens ledende kommersielle satellittsenter med base i Tromsø. KSAT utvikler og leverer data, informasjon og tjenester basert på satellitter, og vi har kunder over hele verden. Vi er totalt 250 ansatte lokalisert i Tromsø, Svalbard, Stockholm og Oslo. KSAT har stasjoner og antenner over hele verden, fra Tromsø og Svalbard i nord, via Panama, Singapore og Sør-Afrika, til Troll-stasjonen i Antarktis lengst sør. Antall kunder og bakkestasjoner vokser stadig, og denne sterke veksten gjør at vi nå trenger nye medarbeidere.
Sales, Salg, KSAT, earthobservation, jordobservasjon
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Therese Kristiansen
- HR Manager
- 77 60 02 54
Prestvannvegen 38, 9012 Tromsø
|Sist endret||8. jun. 2020 00:13|