Digital Marketing Manager at one of the most successful Nordic tech companies
- Admincontrol AS
- Digital Marketing Manager
At Admincontrol, we believe that the future depends on the quality of decision-making and we deliver online solutions for efficient and secure management of business-critical information for e.g. boards of directors, management teams and legal and financial companies. In the Nordic region, we are the leading player in our industry and our technology is used by 2/3 of listed companies in Norway. Admincontrol is a growing company with operations in six European markets and great ambitions for the future!
We are a technology company that focuses on people. Our working environment is inclusive and evolving and is characterised by a flat structure and high ceilings. In order to succeed with us, you need to be able to identify with our values: smart, passion and trust and actively contribute to the exchange of knowledge and experiences. You can expect the same from your colleagues. We are proud to be able to demonstrate a particularly high level of employee satisfaction among our nearly 100-person strong team, a level we have been able to maintain over several years. We are located in modern, newly renovated premises in Lille Grensen in the heart of Oslo city centre. We became part of the successful Visma Group in 2017.
About the position
Admincontrol is experiencing strong growth in Norway and internationally and marketing and branding are key areas for us to realise our ambitions going forward. As a Digital Marketing Manager for Board Portals, you will have the overall marketing responsibility for the product range in all six of our markets. You will be presented with challenging tasks in most aspects of marketing, with a particular focus on innovation and digital marketing. The position involves a high degree of independence and you will need to demonstrate that you are proactive, get things done and have the courage to be different. Our new website and visual profile will launch in Q2 as part of our efforts to strengthen our brand. Strategic international branding will also be part of your portfolio.
The marketing department currently comprises five employees and the position will report to the Chief Marketing Officer, who is part of the company’s management team.
About you, our new Digital Marketing Manager, Board Portals
B2B marketing experience is a must. Lead generation and nurturing will be the key deliverables for the role and you need to have knowledge and experience of developing and implementing target audience-focused and resilient strategies across channels and markets. You need to have excellent collaborative skills and the ability to establish constructive relationships with colleagues across various parts of the organisation. It is essential that you have commercial insight and that you apply it to identify and solidify value-adding marketing activities across our growth markets.
You will be the sort of person to greet your colleagues with a smile in the morning and you will be excited about developing your own skills and contribute to your colleagues’ skills development. You place value on celebrating shared success and you are unafraid of trying out new methods to develop your marketing efforts and take our efforts to the next level. .
Example work tasks
- Lead management, implementing activities to generate new leads and tailoring segmented nurturing via marketing automation in collaboration with the sales department.
- Performance marketing, including Google Ads and programmatic advertising.
- Conducting tactical campaigns via e.g. e-mail, social media and webinars.
- Collaborating with agencies in Norway and abroad to develop concepts and campaigns.
- Planning, implementation and optimisation of various marketing automation activities aimed at potential and existing customers.
- Developing engaging and relevant content, including videos in collaboration with the International Content Manager.
- Analysing, optimising and reporting on activities across markets.
- Working on website content, structure and SEO.
- Acting as the go-to person for Country Managers in all markets when it comes to marketing of the Board Portal product range.
- Being responsible for the development and monitoring of relevant tools and recommending the implementation of new martech solutions.
- Strategic branding with a focus on our growth markets.
- Developing sales materials in collaboration with our sales department.
- Designing advertising materials for digital and print media
- Being responsible for the marketing budget for the Board Portals product range.
- Marketing of events and conferences
- Contributing to the development of our e-commerce platform.
- You have relevant higher education.
- You have 3+ years of experience primarily of B2B marketing, ideally from the IT/technology sector.
- You are able to demonstrate a proven track record when it comes to the development and implementation of digital B2B marketing activities.
- You have knowledge and experience of various technical solutions (CMS, CRM, social channels, analysis tools, marketing automation, etc.)
- International experience is an advantage.
- You are highly proficient using written and spoken English.
- Experience of Pardot and Salesforce is an advantage.
- You have solid knowledge of digital marketing and a desire to further develop the field in an international context with us.
- You are a self-starter with a high capacity for work - delivering great quality at the agreed time.
- You are structured and analytical with a knowledge-based approach to the field.
- You are a creative thinker and keen to try out new methods and tools.
- You have an interest in business and technology.
- You are comfortable speaking and writing one or more of the Nordic languages.
- You are able to present and communicate in a convincing manner.
- You have a social nature, positive mindset and attitude.
We can offer
- Competitive terms, including bonus scheme.
- Good insurance and pension terms.
- An excellent working environment with friendly, talented and approachable colleagues.
- Attractive premises located very centrally in Oslo city centre.
- Social events and joint training activities.
- Extremely strong professional network through the link to Visma.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a key role with responsibilities. You will be an essential resource when it comes to the company’s continued growth and you will have the opportunity to develop your skills. Our parent company, Visma, has one of the leading environments in the country when it comes to digital marketing and branding and the role will provide you with the opportunity to collaborate with others in these specialist environments.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact CMO Marius Rosenberg Amundsen
Mob. +47 934 02 305
Read more about Admincontrol at www.admincontrol.com
Admincontrol tilbyr nettbaserte løsninger for sikker samhandling og enkel deling av dokumenter i forretningsprosesser som styre- og ledelsesarbeid, due diligence, kapitalinnhenting og børsnoteringer. Brukerne sparer tid, øker sikkerheten og kontroll knyttet til sensitiv informasjon og er bedre forberedt, som igjen resulterer i bedre beslutninger. Nærmere 85.000 aktive brukere benytter Admincontrol sine tjenester. Selskapet vokser raskt og har blitt kåret til Gasellebedrift de siste fem årene. Admincontrol har kontorer i seks land med hovedkontor i Oslo. Høsten 2017 ble Admincontrol en del av den suksessfulle Visma-gruppen. Les mer om Admincontrol på www.admincontrol.com
digital markedsføring, SEO, marketing manager, digital marketing, B2B
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Marius Rosenberg Amundsen
- 934 02 305
Lille Grensen 7, 0159 Oslo
|Sist endret||15. mai 2020 15:20|