Syncrolift AS søker Project Controller
- SYNCROLIFT AS
- Project Controller
Syncrolift projects are typically 50 to 200MNOK with delivery times between 12-24months. We are now looking for a Project Controller that will be responsible for the cost and commercial monitoring and reporting for a dedicated project portfolio.
For the project portfolio, the Project Controller will support project management and make sure that budgeting, forecasting, and period review is done in accordance with the company's Management System. The Project Controller shall at any time have track of the financial progress of the project.
Field of responsibility
The Project Controller shall ensure that there is predictability in financial reporting within the given project portfolio. This includes but is not limited to the following area of responsibility:
· Understand the commercial aspects of the contract
· Prepare the monthly report and an intermediate report between monthly reports
· Monthly update of the financial status through period end review
· Preparation of monthly report in time for performance review
· Preparation and assistance with regards to monthly update of forecast
· Attend meetings with the project management
· Reconciliation of paid manhours vs. billed manhours
· Compare project performance across
· Analyze discrepancies between order (as-sold) and financial performance
· Assist sales department with financial analysis in tendering process when necessary
· Make sure that all processes linked to company Standard is applied rigorously in dedicated portfolio
· Minimum 5-10 years in project controlling
· Knowledge in Dynamics 365 is an advantage
· Highly skilled in MS Excel (pivot)
- Being part of a company that leads the way to more efficient shipyards
- An ambitious and successful employer
- Career opportunities within the group of Nekkar companies
- An international work environment
Application deadline: May 25th, 2020
As Manager, the Controller will have the overall responsibility for the successful initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure of projects. For further information, please contact our COO Nils Rolland by email.
Syncrolift is a market leader within efficient Docking solutions for shipyards worldwide. We are a part of Nekkar ASA (former TTS Group) which is listed on Oslo Boers. Nekkar' activities are mainly related to Shipyard-, Drilling- and Aquaculture industries.
- Holterkollveien 6, 1448 Drøbak
- Maritim og offshore
- Økonomi og regnskap / Controller
|Sist endret||17. jun. 2020 13:44|