Brand and Marketing Expert
- Ducky AS
- Brand and Marketing Expert
We're Ducky, and we're helping the world take action on climate change by changing behaviours. We've developed a cutting edge climate challenge web app and carbon footprint calculator, which we supply to organisations, municipalities and education. It's designed to help them reduce their emissions and learn new, more sustainable behaviours. Our client list includes IKEA, Volvo, ING and Novo Nordisk, as well as partnerships with Mizuho Group in Japan and the N.U.S. in the U.K.
We are now looking for someone to join us and drive our brand strategy and marketing to the next level. You'll own the marketing funnel and take the lead in developing a crucial long term marketing strategy for the company. We also need you to help drive leads to our sales team, help sales convert those leads to customers and build brand visibility in our target markets.
Is this you?
- Self driven with relevant work experience in brand/digital marketing (SEO, PPC, email marketing and/or social media etc),
- Great understanding of traditional marketing concepts and best practices,
- Ability to prioritise and work across multiple projects and channels (for schools, businesses and municipalities),
- Strong organisational, creative and planning skills in a fast-paced environment,
- Familiar with Hubspot, Mailchimp, social media and web analytics tools (such as Google Analytics),
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Willing to work as a team player to drive Ducky's sustainability mission to the next level,
- Thrive on creating order out of chaos and using your initiative!
- A great motivator and a reliable and empathetic colleague! :)
Your responsibilities and tasks as a brand marketer:
- Drive the company's digital marketing strategy and our brand/product message,
- Develop and manage digital and direct marketing campaigns to support our sales team with sales opportunities,
- Collaborate with our designers to improve the user experience on our website,
- Plan, manage and monitor our social media presence (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn) - using outsourced services if necessary,
- Measure performance of our marketing efforts using a variety of web analytics tools (Google Analytics etc.) and prepare monthly internal reports,
- Keep up to date with current trends and competitors,
- Work closely with our sales team and designers to create sales support materials (webinars, brochures, presentations etc)
- Responsible for planning and budgeting marketing activities.
We can offer you:
- A uniquely friendly workplace, where everyone is a leader
- Co-workers that are supportive and caring
- A work environment where we believe in you – both as an expert and a human!
- Meaningful tasks and cutting-edge technology
- Great lunches!
- Personal development within the field of sustainability,
- Flexible work hours and location – you work when and where you work best.
- 5 weeks' vacation and flexibility to take periods of unpaid leave.
- 6,5 hour workdays.
- Good salary, pension, insurance and holiday agreements,
- The chance to make a real contribution to our mission and vision from day one!
Please remember to attach your CV and cover letter in the application.
Ducky offer the world’s most sophisticated carbon emissions reduction platform, which let organizations quickly and easily set up challenges for their employees, students and customers. We provide a full suite of tools to help individuals, organizations and schools monitor, learn about and improve their carbon footprint.
|Sist endret||22. apr. 2020 11:53|