Combined Early Childhood Manager(50%) and teacher (50%)
- Stiftelsen International School Of Bergen
- Early Childhood Manager and Teacher
We are seeking, from August 2020, a permanent, full-time position combining Early Childhood Manager(50%) and teacher (50%)
Applicants for administrative/teaching position must:
- hold, or be willing to apply for, qualified kindergarten teacher status in Norway
- be able to work in an innovative educational environment
- be able to provide a clean police background check
- have experience of leadership
- be flexible, able to collaborate with others
- be fluent in Norwegian (minimum B2)
- be committed to the philosophy and practice of the International Baccalaureate
ISB takes all aspects of child-safeguarding very seriously and all candidates for employment are screened rigorously.
More information about our school from www.isbergen.no
Send letter of application and CV no later than April 15th.
ISB is a co-educational private day school which is authorized to deliver the International Baccalaureate PYP and MYP programmes. The school currently enrolls approximately 200 students.
Barnehage, Styrer, Pedagogisk leder
|Sist endret||11. mai 2020 11:20|