Innhold fra Udemy
We are looking for an experienced Solution Consultant
- The Cloud People
- ServiceNow Solution Consultant
Candidates for this role should combine the ability to work with technology along with the ability to work with customer’s enterprise business processes. Ideal candidate needs to master both the technical and business side in order to become the bridge that enables technology to solve business needs.
Candidate can represent one of the two backgrounds:
- Come from business consultancy background with focus on Enterprise Service Management area, but have a very strong interest in technology as well as ability to gain technical skills in order to reach proficient understanding of concepts like: SQL database concepts/understand relationships and data model in databases, defining business logic with use of scripting/programming language, integrating systems with the use of various methods like: SOAP, REST, LDAP, SAML2.0
- Come from a technical background - have experience of working with software, but also have a strong interest in the following aspects: enterprise business processes, customer facing, ability to understand customer’s business demand in order to translate them to best technical setup. Candidates coming from the technical background should show ability to work as ServiceNow technical consultants, but have the mindset allowing them to grasp the nature of the business needs, that the ServiceNow technology can solve.
We are looking for an experienced and professional consultant in the Enterprise Service Management area, to provide leadership and be accepted as a trusted advisor to the customers on both the process side and the adaption of the process to ServiceNow platform.
The Solution Consultant helps customer’s account teams identify, pursue and close strategic business development opportunities while continuously driving add-on business within existing projects. The Solution Consultant defines and validates solution proposals and translates business requirements into ServiceNow based on technology requirements, but also proposes detailed solution descriptions on top of the ServiceNow platform.
The Solution Consultant must have a proven track record of managing the process alignment and architecture of the ServiceNow based solution through the entire project lifecycle, from delivery kickoff to successful delivery. This includes projects where ServiceNow is implemented to customer from scratch, where separate processes/ServiceNow modules are implemented from scratch or where existing ServiceNow solutions are enhanced to meet new customer demands.
The role requires good technological knowledge and the ability to architect solutions by mapping customer business problems to end-to-end technology solutions. Each consulting engagement is customized to serve the client’s unique needs.
- Participate in all aspects of project related to solution design of the delivery
- Act as a trusted advisor to help the client to scope the nature of specific problems they are facing and to find the ServiceNow based solution
- Design solution proposals aligned with the standard features of the ESM applications of ServiceNow
- Design technical solutions of the functionality in ServiceNow which supports customer requirements.
- Support the clients in ESM process definitions and process alignment with the tool
- Participate in end-to-end ServiceNow, or some if its modules implementations, to the client. This includes projects where ServiceNow use is established along with the Service Management initiative, or projects where solution is migrated from other platform over to ServiceNow
- Expertise in application development, software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile and an in depth understanding of Cloud applications, specifically ServiceNow
- Oversee the delivery of one or more engagements, as well as guide and direct the teams for any corrective and preventive actions to ensure the delivery is successful
- Lead the pursuit related to consulting engagements in the ESM space, supporting the sales process and constructing an effective solution for delivery using agile delivery model.
Expected skills and experience
- ServiceNow Systems Administrator certification
- ITIL V3 foundation certification
- Other ITIL certifications preferred
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certifications within ITSM and/or other areas
- Proven and demonstrated consulting experience - to be problem solver with attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work and use SDLC/SCRUM as a delivery methodology
- Understanding and experience in integration technologies (web services), integration design
- Understanding and experience in database data modelling, SQL database based solutions
- Strong communication skills (active listener, think before acting, superb verbal and writing skills)
- Experience in IT infrastructure space in various lead roles
- Working with clients to assess the current state of tools and processes and define approach to transition to service based organization
- Some Project Management experience
- Experience in crafting solutions leveraging global delivery model
Additional preferred skills and experience
- Demonstrated Consulting and delivery skills, especially in the Enterprise Service Management space (ServiceNow, IBM Tivoli, BMC, HP, CA). Expected hands on experience with the tools on administrator/configurator/developer level
- Deep Knowledge of Infrastructure and Application Performance monitoring solutions
- High level of motivation and commitment.
- Ability to operate and deliver independently without significant oversight.
- Competitive conditions
- Option programs and partnership possibilities for the right candidate
- A solid, professional environment with experienced consultants
- Varied working day with challenging tasks
- Nice premises in the center of Oslo
- Social and inclusive work environment
The Cloud People, formerly known as Symfoni, has worked with collaboration solutions since 2004. In 2011, we became a ServiceNow partner, and built up one of the largest ServiceNow Partners in Northern Europe. Since 2016, we have also focused on Google, and are now among the highest certified on Google in Norway.
In December 2019, we changed the name and profile of the company to The Cloud People. Behind is a group of people who saw the need to provide resources on two of the fastest growing cloud platforms, ServiceNow and Google Cloud. We are already a team of about 40 people, located in our offices in Oslo, Stavanger, Helsinki and Krakow, and have ambitions to grow to about 100 people by the end of 2020. Our business idea is to offer a new way of staffing projects, with the right mix of roles and competencies, in a service we call “Smart Resourcing”.
consultant, software, servicenow, cloud, business consultant
Spørsmål om stillingen
Rådhusgata 5, 0151 Oslo
|Sist endret||13. mar. 2020 14:58|
Relevante kurs i dette fagfeltet
Innhold fra Udemy
Innhold fra Udemy
Innhold fra Udemy