Innhold fra Udemy
Do you want to be a part of driving E-mobility into the future?
- Circle K AS
- Customer Success Manager
CIRCLE K EMOBILITY – PROVIDING THE BEST TOTAL CHARGING EXPERIENCE
The market for electric vehicles is rapidly growing, and we are enthusiastic about our customer’s move to electric mobility. To prepare for the future, Circle K has established a dedicated eMobility unit with the purpose of building an entire new business to meet the demand of EV drivers. In Circle K we aim to create a world class charging experience for our customers, and for that we need exceptional people looking for that extra challenge. You will become a part of a global family of retailers where we collaborate across teams and our worldwide markets to deliver the best experience to our customers.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A PART OF A CORPORATE STARTUP WITH GLOBAL AMBITIONS?
As a member of the Circle K eMobility team you will take part in developing a new and prioritized business area in Circle K – first in Norway, then Europe and even beyond that. You will become part of our highly talented team of specialists in business development, product development, business technology and operations. We are now searchign for two talented staff members that will be an instrumental part of our operations team, working to achieve customer success.
Key responsibilities include:
- Onboarding of new customers including apartment complex, companies and other larger installations
- Manage the customer accounts (periodic health checks, responding to any alerts/red flags etc.)
- Ensure renewal and that existing customers stays with Circle K beyond the original duration of the contract
- Work closely with Circle K Customer Service and Sales to ensure our customers have the best possible experience
- Ensure orders are delivered efficiently via a network of suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Continuous improvement and upsell to meet our customers’ needs and expectations over time
- Drive and participate in projects to improve our products and overall customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Product Owners to make sure our digital and physical products, as well as operations is aligned with customer needs
- Experience from customer service, sales and/or a similar role within Customer Success
- A technology or business-oriented bachelor’s degree combined with a keen interest in learning how technology and business work together
- 2+ years of working experience
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgement in stressful situations
- Experience with coordinating a broad group of stakeholders both internal and external
- Preferably experience with Salesforce and in developing customer journeys
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
- The will and motivation to take part in building a new business in a fast-moving environment
- Genuinely customer focused, and apply a customer centric view in every aspect of your work
- Solution oriented; where others see problems, you see opportunities
- Take pride in your customers satisfaction
- Interested in electric mobility and new technology
- Engaged, inspired and motivated by responsibility
- A fun and engaged team, with great and competent colleagues to work with and learn from
- Great pension and insurance scheemes
- Fresh and centrally located offices, with activity-based seating
- An extra holiday week per year
- Support for training/exercising
About the process:
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we want to make sure that both our employees and candidates are safe. In order to do that, we're making adjustments to our recruitment processes. Even though these changes and the availiabiity of our resources may cause some delays to what would be a normal process, we will try to run business as usual and we will be reassessing the situation along the way. What does this mean to you as a candidate? All communication between stages is done electronically or on telephone. Any personality and skill tests are as usual done electronically. Interviews, which are usually done physically, will be now run virtually, with video support. We would like to keep one physical touchpoint towards the end of the process (so that we minimize the amount of candidates who have physical meetings), in the form of one of the interviews. In order to do that, we will follow all necessary safety regulations and check the possibility with candidates. However, as this is still several weeks ahead, we will need to reassess the feasibility of a physical meeting in light of any new COVID-19 development and governmental instructions.
Circle K is one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses and has approximately 12,000 sites across its network in North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics and Russia), Asia and the Middle East. We are a family of nearly 100,000 merchants making it easy for our customers around the world.
We aspire to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Our stores are known for offering a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly and clean environment.
“ACT with PRIDE” describes the DNA of our family. Our DNA defines us and makes us different from the rest. ACT with PRIDE represents the essence of our company and it guides us how we do things. PRIDE stands for People, Results, Improvement, Development, and Entrepreneurship.
kam, bærekraft, operations, technology, kundeservice
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Simen Hønsi
- Senior Manager Product Operations
- 920 54 623
SCHWEIGAARDS GATE 16, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||20. mar. 2020 13:15|
Relevante kurs i dette fagfeltet
Innhold fra Udemy
Innhold fra Udemy
Innhold fra Udemy