Do you want to join a dynamic and growing team of climate consultants?
- Carbon Limits
- Principal/Senior Consultant
Carbon Limits is looking for a new team member to make a real difference on climate mitigation. The company is a leader on the following themes: (i) emission accounting, monitoring and reporting, (ii) climate policy, (iii) carbon pricing mechanisms, (iv) CCS, (v) agriculture and biogas and (vi) methane emissions. We invite you to explore some of our past exciting projects on our website: https://www.carbonlimits.no/project/.
Carbon Limits works on these themes in close cooperation for private sector corporations, multi-lateral development banks, research institutions, national and international public institutions and non-governmental organizations.
Over the past year we have seen a significant growth in interest in our services related to climate policy, carbon pricing mechanisms, Article 6 of the Paris Agreement, NDC development and emissions and emissions reduction inventories (including MRV). We are therefore looking for a new colleague with 5-10 years’ experience in one or more of these areas.
Depending on the experience and profile, the new employee will work on a variety of projects, mainly internationally but also in Norway.
Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who:
· Has significant experience in consulting on some of the following: carbon pricing mechanisms, climate and carbon finance, climate policy, NAMA, Article 6, MRV, GHG emission inventory, NDC development
· Has successfully managed international consulting projects with several partners in different geographies
· A well-established professional network is an advantage
· Has a successful track record in developing and selling consultancy projects
· Is flexible and interested to work on a number of topics
· Has a postgraduate degree
· Has strong analytical skills
· Has excellent English skills (written and spoken).
· Is passionate about and dedicated to climate mitigation
· Speaking Norwegian (Native or C1+) is considered an advantage but not necessary
Carbon Limits can offer stimulating and challenging assignments in a dynamic work environment. You will join a “family size” company with an international team of passionate and dedicated experts with different backgrounds and professional experience. The position is based in Oslo and international travel is expected.
Carbon Limits is a company with considerable growth potential and new staff will be able to influence and shape their own and the company’s areas of work.
Carbon Limits is located in brand new offices in central Oslo.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please send your CV, university transcripts and motivation letter to info at carbonlimits.no or contact François Sammut, +47 48 26 04 02. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Important note: Application through the LinkedIn website or directly through Finn will NOT be considered; only applications directly sent to our info email address will be processed.
Application closes on 29/03/2020
- Øvre Vollgate 9, 0158 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi,
klima, bærekraft, fornybar, kvanitativ, energi
|Sist endret||11. mar. 2020 16:56|