We are expanding our team, and looking for a Environmental Markets Analyst
- Kinect Energy
- Environmental Markets Analyst and Support
Environmental Markets Analyst and Support
Environmental Market Analyst is required by a leading Fortune 100 Company and rapidly expanding global energy advisory company!
Kinect Energy EMEA (previously Bergen Energi) delivers energy management and consultancy services to commercial, industrial, municipal, and institutional customers. With a multinational team of experts and proprietary technology, Kinect Energy provides customers with comprehensive energy supply solutions, procurement and risk management services to reduce energy spend and increase predictability. We also offer end-to-end sustainability services to meet carbon footprint goals.
The group provides diverse organizations trusted partnership to manage complex energy challenges on a local and global scale.
Our sustainability business is expanding and we are looking for an Environmental Market Analyst to join our team. Main tasks will revolve around market analysis of renewable energy certificate markets, the Norwegian/Swedish el-certificates mechanism and different carbon markets, and support towards the team’s different service delivery activities in associated markets. The successful candidate will have a strong interest in sustainability issues, in environmental market mechanisms and the regulations and policies impacting them. The role is placed in the EMEA sustainability team and will be a key part of the team in Bergen.
- Market analysis of renewable energy certificate markets and the Norwegian/Swedish el-certificates mechanism.
- Analysis of relevant carbon markets upon need
- Collect and process market/price information
- Staying up to date on developments in the environmental markets and the regulations and policies behind the mechanisms.
- Power plant administration
- Registration and renewal of accreditations
- Registration of power plants for various environmental labels, including support with audits
- Prognoses and mandates
- Responsibility for power plants and further development of our renewable energy platform (http://www.trackmyelectricity.com/)
- Declaration of el-certificate quotas for our customers
- Assist portfolio managers with practical tasks related to trades
- Facilitate meetings and follow up with key clients
- Supporting our Sales and KAM teams in Europe with relevant market information
- Minimum 3 years work experience from similar role.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree within finance, economy and/or energy/environmental studies with economic profile.
- Knowledge of renewable energy certificates (GOs/RECs), the elcertificate mechanism and/or carbon markets will be a great advantage.
- Proven understanding of market functionality and price implications from supply/demand.
- Ability to quickly understand complex markets and analyze the impacts on the business and our customers and deliver results through texts and graphs.
- Strong interest in sustainability and environmental market mechanisms
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to focus and deliver on time
- Talent for writing and presenting material
- Keen eye for details and market functionality
- Strong bias for action and ability to identify business opportunities
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent English skills
We are looking for the right candidate to start as soon as possible and applications will be reviewed on an on-going basis.
Formed in 2016, Kinect Energy Group is part of the World Fuel Services Corporation (WFS) - a leading global fuel logistics company, engaged in the marketing, sale and distribution of marine, land and aviation fuel and other energy management products and services e.g. Power and Natural Gas. WFS is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and a recognised Fortune 500 Company.
Kinect’s roots were established decades ago and today the global Kinect platform represents the collective talents of Bergen Energi, Nordisk Energipartner, U.S. Energy Services, UX Energy, Beach Front Energy, KTM, Inc., On-Demand Energy, Orchard Energy and Professional Utility Board Australia. Each Kinect company brings regional expertise and unique insights to make Kinect Energy Group a leading global energy management company specializing in providing best in class advisory, brokerage, procurement, agency and other energy management services such as Supply & Trading to its clients worldwide.
- fantoftveien 38, 5072 Bergen
- Kraft og energi
Environmental Markets, Sustainability, Renewable energy, Analyst and support
|Sist endret||15. apr. 2020 16:44|