Summer Project 2020: Explore new business opportunities within the space of Electric Vehicle charging
- Summer Project 2020: Explore new business opportunities within the space of Electric Vehicle charging
Are you interested in spending your summer making a carbon free future possible, and would you enjoy designing new opportunities in the energy transition?
We are proud to present our annual summer project 2020, which provides the opportunity to come up with new ideas and business models that will contribute to a carbon free future. As a summer intern you will be working in a diverse and multidisciplinary team of 6-8 students. You can expect responsibility from day one, with close follow up from designated and motivated mentors. Our summer students are highly qualified employees and you will actively contribute to the further development and growth of Statkraft. We encourage students with a curious and creative mind to apply!
This summer we invite students to develop new ideas for our EV charging business. The industry is now investing massively and building a framework for sustainable transport and to reduce emissions. Change in consumer behaviour, regulations and sustainability-oriented technologies are driving this change. Statkraft, who has made clean energy possible for over a century, is now taking a powerful position in decarbonising transport with renewable energy by providing electric vehicle charging to a growing market.
We are looking for students who wish to explore and develop new adjacent business ideas within the EV charging space, beyond the current business models around supply, installation and operation of fast- and slow-charging equipment. The project contributes to create value and a pole position in the coupling of the energy and mobility sectors.
You will present the outcome of the project to our Corporate Management and the broader organisation by the end of the period. The project will be based in Oslo and last from mid-June mid-August.
Want to know more about Statkraft's involvement in EV charging? Check out this article;
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a diverse team with various backgrounds ranging from computer science and IT, mathematics, physics, industrial-, electrical-, mechanical engineering, business/strategy, economics, natural sciences, renewable energy studies, or other area of relevance. Some key skills we are looking for are:
- Ability to think and reason commercially
- Strong analytical skills and result oriented
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player with good communicative skills
- Cultural awareness
- Great passion for business and the renewable industry
- Preferably 3-4 years of higher education with solid academic results
- Fluent in English
- Professional and personal development in a company experiencing strong growth
- A positive working environment characterised by expertise, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regards to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment and excellent benefit schemes
Statkraft is a leading company in hydropower internationally and Europes largest generator of renewable energy. The Group produces hydropower, wind power, solar power, gas-fired power and supplies district heating. Statkraft is a global company in energy market operations. Statkraft has 4000 employees in 16 countries.
- Antall stillinger
- 0283 Oslo
- Kraft og energi
- Forretningsutvikling og strategi,
- IT utvikling / Utvikler (generell)
|Sist endret||4. mar. 2020 10:34|