Do you want to lead our commitment in the B2B Charging offer/products?
- Circle K AS
- Senior Product Manager B2B, eMobility
CIRCLE K EMOBILITY – PROVIDING THE BEST TOTAL CHARGING EXPERIENCE
The market for electric vehicles is rapidly growing, and we are enthusiastic about our customer’s move to electric mobility. To prepare for the future, Circle K has established a dedicated eMobility unit with the purpose of building an entire new business to meet the demand of EV drivers. In Circle K we aim to create a world class charging experience for our customers, and for that we need exceptional people looking for that extra challenge. You will become a part of a global family of retailers where we collaborate across teams and our worldwide markets to deliver the best experience to our customers.
DO YOU WANT TO BECOME A PART OF A CORPORATE STARTUP WITH GLOBAL AMBITIONS?
As a member of the Circle K eMobility team you will take part in developing a new and prioritized business area in Circle K – first in Norway, then Europe and even beyond that. You will become part of our highly talented team of specialists in business development, product development, business technology and operations. The current available position will be instrumental in establishing our B2B offer.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead our B2B charging product offer from strategy to execution to establish Circle K as the preferred partner for companies transitioning into electric mobility
- Define and develop the customer journey for the B2B charging customer, across digital and physical touchpoints
- Understand B2B customer needs and policies that impacts the B2B customers
- Manage a team responsible for the B2B charging product
- Build strong relationships and efficient governance with internal B2B sales organization
- Work closely with marketing and communication and the B2B sales team to promote the B2B charging offer
- Work closely with product developers and operations for focused product development processes and efficient operations
- BSc or higher within business administration, marketing or alike
- Strong strategic and commercial mindset, but at the same time action oriented
- Ability to create a product strategy, coordinate development and take the final product to the market efficiently
- 6-10 years or more of work experience
- Leadership experience
- Experience with managing and coordinating a broad group of stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience with electric mobility, B2B sales and/ or product management is preferred
- Fluency in English & Norwegian
- The will and motivation to take part in building a new business in a fast-moving environment
- A fun and engaged team, with great and competent colleagues to work with and learn from
- Great pension and insurance scheemes
- Fresh and centrally located offices, with activity-based seating
- An extra holiday week per year
- Support for training/exercising
About the process:
In light of the current COVID-19 situation, we want to make sure that both our employees and candidates are safe. In order to do that, we're making adjustments to our recruitment processes. Even though these changes and the availiabiity of our resources may cause some delays to what would be a normal process, we will try to run business as usual and we will be reassessing the situation along the way. What does this mean to you as a candidate? All communication between stages is done electronically or on telephone. Any personality and skill tests are as usual done electronically. Interviews, which are usually done physically, will be now run virtually, with video support. We would like to keep one physical touchpoint towards the end of the process (so that we minimize the amount of candidates who have physical meetings), in the form of one of the interviews. In order to do that, we will follow all necessary safety regulations and check the possibility with candidates. However, as this is still several weeks ahead, we will need to reassess the feasibility of a physical meeting in light of any new COVID-19 development and governmental instructions.
Circle K is one of the world’s leading convenience and fuel retail businesses and has approximately 12,000 sites across its network in North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics and Russia), Asia and the Middle East. We are a family of nearly 100,000 merchants making it easy for our customers around the world.
We aspire to become the world’s preferred destination for convenience and fuel. Our stores are known for offering a wide variety of quality products and services in a fast, friendly and clean environment.
“ACT with PRIDE” describes the DNA of our family. Our DNA defines us and makes us different from the rest. ACT with PRIDE represents the essence of our company and it guides us how we do things. PRIDE stands for People, Results, Improvement, Development, and Entrepreneurship.
teknologi, bærekraft, marked, strategi, produktsjef
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Håkon Stiksrud
- Head of Global E-Mobility
- 997 98 352
SCHWEIGAARDS GATE 16, 0191 Oslo
|Sist endret||20. mar. 2020 13:13|