Do you want to join a dynamic and growing team of climate consultants?
- Carbon Limits
- Climate/Sustainability Consultant
Carbon Limits is looking for a new team member to work on climate mitigation consulting projects and make a real difference in emission reductions!
Depending on the experience and profile, the new employee will work on a variety of projects, in Norway and internationally, with emphasis on quantitative analysis. The company is a leader on the following themes: (i) emission accounting and reporting, (ii) carbon pricing, (iii) carbon capture and storage, (iv) agriculture and biogas, and (v) methane emissions.
Carbon Limits works on these themes in close cooperation with private sector corporations, multi-lateral development banks, research institutions, national and international public institutions and non-governmental organizations. Check out our website for a comprehensive overview of project examples (www.carbonlimits.no)
Required Skills and Experience
We are looking for a candidate who:
· Is passionate and dedicated about climate change mitigation
· Is flexible and interested to work (and learn!) on a number of topics
· Has a postgraduate degree (preferably engineering or economist) with excellent academic records
· Has strong analytical skills (Strong expertise and experience in using various analytical tools e.g. Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, SQL)
· Has at least 2 years’ experience in some of the themes mentioned above.
· Excellent English (written and spoken).
· Norwegian (Native or C1+) and/or Russian (Native) is considered a significant advantage.
Carbon Limits invites candidates with limited work experience as well as candidates with long experience in research and consulting services (more than 10 years) to apply.
Carbon Limits can offer stimulating and challenging assignments in a dynamic work environment. You will join a “family size” company with an international team of passionate and dedicated experts with different backgrounds and professional experience. International travel is expected.
Carbon Limits is a company with a considerable growth potential and new staff will be able to influence and shape their own and the company’s areas of work.
Carbon Limits is located in brand new offices in central Oslo.
If you find this opportunity interesting, please email us your CV, grade transcripts and motivation letter. Please visit our website to find our contact information. If you have questions about the position, do not hesitate to call Stephanie Saunier on +47 913 84 611. We look forward to hearing from you!!
Important note: Applications through the Finn.no portal will not be considered.
Application closes on 22/03/2020
- Øvre Vollgate 9, 0158 Oslo
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Kraft og energi,
Klima, Bærekraft, Fornybar, Kvantitativ, Energi
|Sist endret||14. apr. 2020 14:20|