We are looking for a Project Manager to Tech Value Chains
- Tech Value Chains
- We are looking for a Project Manager to Tech Value Chains
Varner is one of the biggest retail organizations in Northern Europe, with over 11 000 colleagues and 1 400 stores spread across 7 different markets. We are investing heavily in our digital ambition to become a leading actor within technology and digitalization in the retail industry. Varner Tech consists of 5 key areas: Tech Products, Tech Value Chains, Data Platform & Analytics, Support and Infrastructure. Technology is one of the key stones in every part of our entire value chain, and we are now looking for a new Project Manager to one of our Tech Value Chains teams.
Tech Value Chains aims to develop great solutions to all domains of Varner, to ensure that we have the best systems and tools to achieve our goals towards customer experience, profitability and sustainability. We are looking for a Project Manager to Value Chains FINHR team that works towards Accounting, Payroll, HR, Procurement, Controlling & Reporting. FINHR aims to develop complex, intuitive and joint systems across Varner. As a Project Manager within this team, you will be responsible for managing projects and activities within the value chains team, and across teams - including supporting Infrastructure and Support with project management and activity management. The projects will vary in size, but every project will have big impact on Varners business.
The FINHR team consist of a Business Deliver Manager, Solution Architect and System Managers. As a Project Manager, you will support the Business Delivery Manager in translating business and professional needs into Tech deliveries and breaking this down into specific tasks. You will also work closely with the rest of the team and other expert domains in the operation and development of applications, tools and functionality. Therefore, we believe it is crucial that you have interest and experience in working with system management and development within the business areas of FINHR.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- Plan, coordinate and implement different activities in your team and across teams
- Participate in major projects across Value Chain, Tech and Varner in general
- Support the team in its efforts to translate business needs into Tech deliveries and breaking this down into specific tasks
- Follow up on the service delivery, as well as ensure the necessary management and development of the systems in line with the business needs
- Coordinate, monitor and document resources for project deliveries, activities and supplier activities
- Drive development and continuous improvement of Tech working methods and tools
- Report on progress, and risk assessments and risk mitigation measures in agreed tools
- Support System Managers in development of applications, systems and functionality
We are looking for someone who:
- Has higher education, relevant courses or extensive experience
- Has experience with project management from a tech perspective, ideally both implementation and development projects
- Has experience with leading and contributing to projects with both technical expertise, external suppliers and the business side
- Has experience with SQL and ERP systems such as M3
- Has experience with using agile methodology and tools, such as Jira and Kanban
- Has interest in the business areas relevant to the FINHR team
- Experience from retail will be considered as positive
- Is result oriented, analytical, flexible and positive
- Has good collaborative skills and enjoys working in teams
We can offer you:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexible work hours
- Modern offices with high standards located at Slependen, Oslo
- Amazing lunch and coffee shop
- Great work environment and social activities on a regular basis
We operate with continuous selection of incoming applications, so if you find this position interesting apply now! Feel free to contact Malin at email@example.com if you have any questions.
VARNER is one of the largest fashion retailers in Scandinavia, with nearly 11.000 employees and 1.400 stores across 7 countries. The Varner brands consists of Cubus, Dressmann, Bik Bok, Carlings, Volt, Urban, WOW, Levis Store and Nike Store.
We are a family owned Norwegian company with a revenue of NOK 11 billion in 2018.
VARNER is a progressive workplace. We thrive on innovative business development with the customer in constant focus. We will strive to be at the forefront of the ever changing business opportunities of our industry.
By combining the best of online and offline worlds, we are creating a truly seamless experience for the consumer through our innovative omnichannel retailing strategy.
Our goal is to become the leading data and tech-driven fashion company in Scandinavia.
- 1396 Billingstad
- Butikk og varehandel,
- IT - programvare
- IT utvikling / Database
Project, System, Management, Tech
|Sist endret||26. mar. 2020 09:32|