- NES Advantage Solutions AS
- Instrument/SAS Engineer
- As soon as possible
We are looking for talented people with the right attitude that are ready to roll up their sleeves and help deliver superior performance worldwide. Wellbeing, communication and hard work is really important to us and we work together as a team to deliver to our customers.
Here in the Sandnessjøen offices, we have got a good working environment with an international workforce. We have a sports and welfare organization and a network for young professionals. Most of us sit in open office spaces, but there are “break out” rooms if you need a quick catch-up with a colleague. Modern meeting facilities allow for online meetings with global colleagues and stakeholders.
Aker Solutions has recently secured new long-term contracts on the Norwegian Continental Shelf, and the project portfolio in Sandnessjøen is rapidly expanding. We are now recruiting several new employees to strengthen our teams and prepare for future growth. We now have an opening for position as Instrument/SAS Engineer in Aker Solutions Sandnessjøen.
Responsibilities and tasks:
• General instrument engineering in EMM contract
• Systems engineering
• Automation and Control engineering
• Fire & Gas systems engineering
• Layout design
• Cable sizing and calculations
• Field instrumentation and valves
• Preparation of MTO’s and requisitions
• Preparation of installation job-cards
• Input to other disciplines
• Coordination and cooperation with suppliers and Client
• Offshore Surveys
Qualifications & personal attributes:
• Bachelor (BSc)
• Trade certificate as Electrician or Automation Technician and relevant experience from Oil & Gas industry
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluent, oral and written in both Norwegian and English
• Software Skills: MIPS, TIME
For more information about the position, please contact:
Senior Recruiter Svein Saether, tel. +47 928 01 475
Please apply online, attach your CV, cover letter and diploma.
NES Advantage Solutions is Aker Solutions’ global recruitment services provider responsible for permanent and temporary staffing services.
NES Advantage Solutions is part of the NES Global Talent group of companies.
We provide Managed Solutions: Managed Service Provider for contingent
workforce, Recruitment Process Outsourcing for permanent recruitment, Global
Mobility programs and Consultancy services working closely in partnership with
our clients. The combination of NES and Advantage creates a global leader in
staffing services to the Energy industry, with over 50 offices around the globe and
a portfolio of more than 6,000 contractors – ensuring our clients gain access to the
best talent whenever and wherever they need it.
- Strendene 45, 8803 Sandnessjøen
- Olje og gass,
- Kraft og energi,
- Maritim og offshore
instrument, engineer, ingeniør, aker, offshore
|Sist endret||23. mar. 2020 15:24|