Engineer – Mechatronic
- TIOS AS
- Mechatronic Engineer
As a result of increased activities, TIOS AS see a growth within our Wireline Downhole Service area and are looking for a motivated Mechatronic Engineer.
The candidate will work at our office/workshop at Forus in Stavanger area, but must also be willing to work abroad occasionally. There will also be an opportunity for travel offshore together with our offshore Engineers and operate our tools if interested.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
· Responsible for the electromechanical equipment of our new designs and existing downhole wireline tools
· Documentation and further development of service routines
· Establish electromechanical specifications for our new designs and redesigned tools
· Technical evaluation and clarifications of vendors
· Education/Training of new TIOS personnel and third-party service personnel
· Responsible for correct interface between our downhole wireline tool and third-party tools.
· Take part in maintenance and testing of our downhole wireline tools in workshop
Desired Qualifications / Required Background:
· Education within Mechatronics or Electronics
· General knowledge and experience with wireline and Logging tools/operations
· Excellent computer skills and be able to communicate orally and written Norwegian and English
· Knowledge within Autocad/Inventor
· Experience may compensate for lack of formal education
· Be able to work independently, focused and exactly.
TIOS (former Island Offshore Subsea, jointly owned by TechnipFMC and Island Offshore) is the Group´s globally exclusive entity to perform all vessel based Light Well Intervention (LWI) services within the following segments:
· Riserless Wireline based intervention (RLWI)
· Riserless Coiled Tubing (RLCT)
· Plug & Abandonment (P&A)
· Pilot hole / top hole drilling
· Downhole Technology
The above well intervention services are very competence driven. In addition to committed, highly skilled and experienced offshore personnel, we have the following resources onshore to efficiently execute and plan the operations:
· Project management resources
· Engineering department
· HSE/QA and risk management resources
· Offshore Operational management
TIOS AS is located in Stavanger and has approximately 100 employees onshore and offshore.
- Lagerveien 23, 4033 Stavanger
- Olje og gass
Wireline, Logging, Offshore, Supervisor
|Sist endret||3. apr. 2020 09:28|