Pro Well Plan is looking for a Data Analyst
- Pro Well Plan AS
- Data Analyst
Pro Well Plan was started in 2016 and is on a mission to simplify the well planning process in the oil and gas industry. We use modern technologies to build software which helps our customers plan better wells.
We are looking for a full-time Data Analyst. Preferably with experience from the upstream oil and gas industry. You will be working on developing innovative solutions for customers within the subsurface and drilling domain. Continuous updates and improvements on customer data will be a key part of the job.
We are located in Bergen and Oslo.
- You will be having a central role in a team working on cleaning, analyzing and structuring subsurface and drilling data which will be used in production by our customers.
- Take ownership of the different steps in our data processing pipeline and actively seek for areas of improvement.
- Be a part of data ingestion processes both in development and production systems.
- Share and discuss findings with clients and colleagues.
- Actively use of programming and different services and technologies (Python, ElasticSearch, MongoDB and different AWS services).
- We are a small company, so you will have a big impact on our processes and end product.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Sciences or Engineering Domain.
- Experience with Python and relevant libraries (pandas, scikit, numpy, etc).
- Knowledge of different subsurface and drilling datasets is desirable.
- Understanding of various machine learning algorithms is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to communicate results efficiently to colleagues and clients.
- Will be working along side english speaking colleagues, so good english language skills, both written and oral is a requirement.
- The candidate is not required to be located in Oslo or Bergen, but living in Norway is a requirement.
What We Offer
- Flexible working location
- Flexible working hours
- Working with a modern tech stack
- High impact on the processes around you
- Professional growth and learning
- Talented and dedicated colleagues
- Open and friendly work environment
- Competitive salary
- Pension plan, travel insurance
Application Deadline: Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until February 1st, 2021.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Nicholas Mowatt Larssen, Chief Technology Officer, Pro Well Plan AS tel. +47 911 368 42
Please apply online, attach your resume, cover letter.
Pro Well Plan is a growing software company based in Norway. We are working and collaborating with major international companies. We are building a platform which enables data-driven well planning for the upstream oil and gas industry.
- Thormøhlensgate 55, 5008 Bergen
- Konsulent og rådgivning,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Boreteknikk/drilling,
- IT utvikling / AI / Maskinlæring
Analyst, Data Science, Drilling, machine learning, Developer
|Sist endret||3. mar. 2021 16:32|