We're looking for a stellar Infrastructure Engineer to join our team in Norway!
- Pexip AS
- Infrastructure Engineer
We are looking for talented engineers to join our infrastructure team in Oslo, Norway.
Joining the infrastructure team, you will help maintaining the availability, performance, monitoring, and incident response of our global service.
- Administration of Linux servers (Bind, LDAP, DHCP, Apache, NGINX, Iptables, etc)
- Administration of hypervisors (VMware ESXi, KVM, Xen, VirtualBox, etc)
- Guardian of our production networks (firewall rules, VPNs, routing, etc)
- Solid experience with AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
Not required but definite bonuses
- Experience writing scripts to auto deploy new VMs (KVM, esxi, Xen)
- Experience with microservice design concepts and container orchestration platforms (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS ECS, and similar)
- Experience with monitoring technologies and scripting (Zabbix, Nagios, Centreon, Graphite, Kibana)
- Administration of voip infrastructure (SIP)
- Administration of Windows servers (AD, Powershell, DNS, DHCP, VPN, IIS, SQL, etc)
Earlier this year we have reached a million minutes of video conferencing going through the Pexip platform every hour. That's video and audio being decoded, mixed and encoded in real time on more than 4,000 virtual machines all around the world.
By joining the Pexip development team you will get to impact the experience of thousands of active users and influence the core technology used by the dev team.
More about our benefits
Technology driven company culture, self-organised engineering team, plenty of free food and drinks including warm lunches prepared by our chef Michele, competitive salaries and package including share options, 3-day hackathon twice a year in the Norwegian mountains, working in a very diverse environment (8 nationalities in our Oslo dev team, engineers from various backgrounds: musicians, maths, physics, cinema, ...).
Pexip provides an affordable, virtualized, simple approach to video conferencing on any device, and across traditionally incompatible technologies such as traditional video conferencing, Microsoft Skype for Business, and WebRTC in-browser video. The software platform - designed for on-premises or cloud deployment - significantly lowers costs related to providing video communications at scale to large numbers of users in any size organization.
With Pexip’s virtualized and distributed software, unified communications for everyone is made possible in a realistic way. By utilizing industry standard IT tools, and looking at solving challenges through IT, everyone can have access to video, audio and data collaboration. Everyone can have their own Virtual Meeting Room that can be used simply and effectively. Deployed on premises, in a private, public, or hybrid cloud, Pexip’s platform enables organizations to deploy as much and as widely as needed, in minutes rather than days or weeks. Pexip can also be purchased as a service, whereby Pexip manages the deployment and provides the necessary compute.
Founded in 2012 by a group of video conferencing veterans, Pexip is headquartered in Oslo, Norway and has offices in New York, Herndon, Sydney, Stockholm and London.
engineer, it, software, infrastructure, system engineer
|Sist endret||14. feb 2020 18:52|