Travel Consultant Meetings & Events, Stavanger (or other: Bergen, Oslo, Bodø)
- Travel Consultant Meetings & Events (GDS required - R-52526)
* What you’ll do
- You’ll handle the search, pricing and booking of travel plans for our meetings and events clients, ensuring all service level agreements are met.
- You’ll communicate with suppliers, partners and colleagues to meet the client’s expectations, and update the client on your progress throughout.
- You’ll use the technology available to track the progress of the project.
* Who you are
- You’ll have experience in group travel management in the meeting and events sector.
- You enjoy exceeding client’s expectations, and you focus on quality, service and revenue.
- You’re confident using the global distribution system Amadeus and you have a good level of tech skills.
- Fluency in English and Norwegian is a must.
* Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com?, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia Group is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Egencia is Expedia group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
- FORUSBEEN 78, 4033 Stavanger
- Reise og turisme
- Hotell og overnatting / Booking,
project management, prosjektledelse, travel, reise, forretningsreise
|Sist endret||20. feb 2020 16:51|