Project Manager Meeting & Events, Egencia, Bodø - Join the world's travel platform
- Project Manager Meeting & Events (R-51125)
Do you enjoy looking after meeting & events from start to end, and to be responsible for concept development, booking and smooth handling of Meeting & Events according to customer requirements?
Do you live and breathe customer service but don’t forget profitability at the same time and you can find win-win solutions for both sides all the time?
Then we are looking for you to support us in Bodø at Expedia Group's business travel subsidiary www.egencia.com as Meeting & Events Project Manager
At Egencia, you will immerse yourself in the world of business travel management solutions. As the fourth largest supplier in the world, we offer our customers full professional service and are a booking-, service- and management platform all in one.
We offer you permanent employment, a competitive package + extensive benefits.
* What you will do
- Handle different kind of projects from start to end including the financial part
- Handle both smaller and larger groups, sourcing flight bookings internally, book hotels/activities and so on (both domestic and international)
- Book conference rooms, technology and food for conferences/events as requested by customers
- Handle additional services such as social programs, evening events and speakers as requested by customers
- Monitor the timing and budgeting of events, anticipate and solve problems and ensure event delivery to satisfaction
- Creating sign on solutions for our client in our tool Qondor
- Customer care, keeping a good relationship towards our customer
- Handle the customer invoicing for your own projects
- Do a financial project closure for the projects
* Who you are
This role will be a good fit if you:
- Are a driven person with can do attitude, used to take responsibility and make decisions, have a solution-oriented mindset
- Are able to competently manage and implement complex and time-critical projects
- Write and speak Norwegian and English fluently
- Are able to work on several projects at the same time, and still keeping the overview
- Master the handling of common MS Office systems
- Are a team player with above-average commitment and sense of responsibility
- Have a good financial knowledge
* Why join us
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com?, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Egencia is Expedia group’s business travel company. In the same spirit, we are pioneers in the industry. Always solutions oriented, we value human contact. Egencia's teams collaborate globally to provide business travelers with the best possible user experience every single day.
- SJØGATA 17, 8006 Bodø
- Reise og turisme
prosjektledelse, project management, begivenhet, events, travel
|Sist endret||28. feb. 2020 17:24|