Looking for a new and exciting challenge?
- Westfal-Larsen Management AS
- Technical Superintendent
If you like being prepared, yet able to adapt to changing circumstances, always on the ball and eager to learn new skills, this could be just the right place for you!
As a technical superintendent you are in charge of the safe operation of assigned vessels and the connecting point between vessel and office. You will take part in future oriented projects and have the opportunity to learn and acquire extended competence. Professional skills and the aptitude to make people feel good and work as a team are essential to succeed.
You will become part of a company where maritime innovation has been at the forefront for generations, working together with dedicated and highly skilled colleagues ensuring that our fleet is optimally operated according to customer needs and company standards, while minimizing the environmental footprint.
Westfal-Larsen Management is a fully integrated ship management company and the managers of the chemical tankers and open hatch dry cargo vessels owned by the Westfal-Larsen group. A fleet of 26 vessels, two of which are powered by innovative and environmentally friendly methanol engines.
The terms are competitive and includes extended travelling conditions, insurance schemes at a high level and welfare benefits. Business related travels are required.
- Follow up the daily operations of a group of assigned vessels.
- Take part in future fleet development and innovation projects.
- Carry out vessel inspections and verify quality and safety status in accordance with the company’s standards.
- Plan, coordinate and carry out maintenance, repair and dry-docking in cooperation with the ship management.
- Provide technical support to vessels.
- Maintain close contact with senior management on board ensuring that health, safety, environmental and quality regulations are complied with.
- Prepare and follow up the technical management budget.
- Relevant education at Bachelor level or higher.
- Technical and/or maritime experience.
- Seagoing experience.
- Experience from ship management or classification authority.
- Strong communication skills in spoken and written English and Norwegian.
Flexibility is required, good mood is an advantage.
For additional information, please contact SVP Technical Kai Kuhrts, direct: +47 55 30 35 42 or HR Manager Tove Pettersen, direct +47 55 30 34 59. Would you like to join the team? Click on the apply button at Finn.no within 1 March 2020.
With more than a century’s experience in the shipping industry, Westfal-Larsen has acquired a strong, global position. Our core business is to provide high-quality maritime transportation services within the chemical tankers and open hatch dry cargo vessels segments. We take pride in having personal and long-lasting relationships with our clients across the world.
Westfal-Larsen Management AS is a fully integrated ship management company providing all relevant services for the ship owners. These services include technical management, HSEQ-vetting, crewing, purchasing, insurance, finance, accounting and supervision in new-build projects. The company acts as technical managers for eight chemical tankers and four open-hatch dry cargo vessels and is located in Bergen.
- Fabrikkgaten 6, 5059 Bergen
- Maritim og offshore,
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
- Teknisk personell
Rederi, Maritim, Shipping, Marinteknikk, Chief engineer
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Kai Kuhrts
- SVP Technical
- Tove Pettersen
- HR Manager
Fabrikkgaten 6, 5059 Bergen
|Sist endret||14. feb 2020 10:25|