- Impresa Pizzarotti & C. S.P.A.
- Construction Engineer
The candidate will be part of our construction team in Norway .
Construction Engineer is responsible for directing and planning the construction project and in conducting inspections, engaging in investigation, overseeing the project, analyzing results and sees that the entire construction process takes place efficiently.
They are at times involved in sketching the plans for bridges, roads, pipelines, dams, rail, roads, utility lines, highways. They are the main key factors for directing a construction task.
- Manage and plan a construction project.
- Design the hydraulic systems and project structures.
- Survey a construction site, give a description about how would like to complete the project and its consequences.
- Liaise with authority, environmental agencies and local authorities on the implications of the construction.
- Ensure the site sanitation and cleanliness.
- Address the concerns of the workers and advise them on the subject of the construction process.
- Solve the construction problems efficiently.
- Inform the construction manager about the progress in construction.
- Conduct a study on the site of construction.
- Provide quality control and quality assurance to make sure that the purposes of the project are achieved.
- Make sure that the entire safety rules related to construction work are observed.
- Obtain the materials required for construction and check them.
Engineer Skills and
Reporting Skills, Construction, Organization,
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Good experience in translation English
- Norwegian mother tongue (preferred)
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
Requested min. 2 years of experience preferred in Construction Company and Engineer University Degree.
IMPRESA PIZZAROTTI & C. S.P.A.
Impresa Pizzarotti & C. S.p.A. has a history stretching back 100 years. It was founded in 1910 by Gino Pizzarotti as a sole trader, since when it has undergone process of evolution that has never stopped. Converted in 1945 into a limited liability company by Pietro Pizzarotti, father of the current Chairman, Cavaliere del Lavoro Paolo Pizzarotti, in 1961 it became a joint stock company with a share capital of 250 million euros.
Over the years, Impresa Pizzarotti & C. has been involved in a continuous evolution, and since the late 50's has consolidated its presence in the construction sector and large public infrastructure works on behalf of government agencies and most important Italian private companies.
The commitment and the ability to realize important projects have led the company to successfully establish itself abroad, operating in many countries for several years.
The company's main objective has always been a steady development in the construction of civil works for thermal and nuclear power plants, highways and road infrastructure, civil and military airports, irrigation and hydraulic arrangement, dams, industrial infrastructure, railway construction prison building.
The Pizzarotti Group, which has always retained its head office in Parma, today consists of a number of companies operating in total synergy in the infrastructure, hydraulic engineering, civil and military airport, building and construction sector.
- 3185 Skoppum
- Bygg og anlegg,
- Konsulent og rådgivning
- Ingeniør / Bygge- og anleggsteknikk,
- Ingeniør / Samferdselsteknikk og arealplanlegging,
prosjektledelse, broer, veier, jernbane, construction
|Sist endret||24. mar. 2020 14:40|