- Welltec Oilfield Service (Norway)
- HMS ADVISOR
Welltec is actively recruiting for an HSE Advisor. We are looking for candidates preferably with some experience to provide a safe and healthy work-environment at our base in Bergen, Norway.
The workinglanguage is basically Norwegian and the candidate must be resident in Bergen, Norway.
The HSE Advisor will advise the Welltec base on local HSE requirements with regards to health, safety and environment. The HSE Advisor is to evaluate and monitor health and safety hazards, and develop strategies to control risks in the workplace. The HSE Advisor is to inspect systems and workplaces to ensure compliance with government regulations.
The Advisor will provide the Organization with continuous advice and support to ensure that the activities are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the HSE Management System.
The HSE Advisor will lead by example in promoting and maintaining a safe workplace and holding all others accountable to this standard. The HSE Advisor is to act as the point of contact for HQ regarding HSE.
Performing Safety Reviews and Safety Audits:
• Administer, monitor and evaluate monthly HSE safety inspections of shop
• Prepare for and participating in customer required audits and inspections
• Act as point of contact for auditing regarding HSE
Employee Training, Certifications, and Orientations:
• Conduct HSE or safety meetings
• Organize or conduct formal training sessions policies and Procedures:
• Keep up-to-date on local and current HSE policy changes, making sure it is posted, known and adhered
• Implement new corporate procedures and instructions across the entire operation for compliance with local legislation
• Ensure all Welltec HSE policies and procedures are complied with by all staff
• Respond to HSE related items in quotations, proposals and tenders
• Keep the HSE local documents updated
• Incident Reports (IRs)
• Receive reports, tracking statistics, investigating reports and providing input to prevent similar incidents in the future.
• Report details of all incidents to HQ, as required
• Oil and gas industry experience, previous Safety Training Officer related experience is considered a plus.
• BSc degree or other higher education
• Experience from using digital tools in HSE-reporting.
• Microsoft Office 365, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint experience.
• Ongoing learning and training as required.
• Working knowledge of safety codes, AML, ISO, HSE Standard International, state and local health regulations, and emergency preparedness
Working with Welltec® means challenges and personal development in a demanding work environment. It is exciting, rewarding and a varied place to work. Welltec® is an equal opportunities employer. We offer good career opportunities for the right candidate. Also, Welltec® has a competitive compensation package
A WORLD CLASS COMPANY
Welltec® is an international oilfield service company and one of the leading providers of intervention solutions for oil and gas wells. We develop and manufacture precision-controlled technologies that have been embraced by the world’s major oil and gas producers and won a series of industry awards for innovative thinking. Today, our solutions are aimed at providing optimal reservoir exploitation. Thanks to our cutting-edge solutions, we are enjoying constant growth worldwide.
- Lønningsflaten 1, 5258 Blomsterdalen
- Olje og gass
|Sist endret||18. feb 2020 08:59|