Sprichst du Deutsch? Want to be part of a fast growing company?
Do you want to work with innovative software, and a lot of customer contact in a creative, growing and dynamic company with great career opportunities?
Due to our growth and strong demand from customers, we are now looking for a German speaker for our Customer Service team.
As an ideal candidate, you enjoy a busy day and have a “can do” attitude. You will assist customers from over 178 countries and you will reply in German as well as in English.
With your excellent communication skills and your desire to help customers, you will provide our customers with top of the class support. You are not afraid to solve technical problems, as both the software and enquires you face on a daily basis can be quite complex. It’s important that you have good listening skills to ensure that you are able to identify the customer’s needs and do not miss important details.
RoomSketcher being an international workplace, the business language is English.
Customer Service plays an important role in a company that has great ambitions for growth in near future and you can be a part of it!
- Handle incoming emails, phone calls and chats from customers
- Develop and maintain expertise in our product
- Be the company's face outwards, and always provide support with the attitude of "exceptional customer service"
- Identify sales opportunities and handle accordingly
Skills and Education
- Min. 2 years education (e.g. Bachelor)
- At least 1 year of experience in Customer Service, ideally in a software technical environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent written and oral German (native)
- Fluent written and oral English
- Generally good computer skills and ability to learn new systems fast
- Genuine interest in helping customers
- Good at listening and understanding customer’s problems
- Able to handle several tasks at once
- Enjoy being part of a team, but still have the drive to work independently
- Flexible, open-minded personality and a “can do” attitude
- Curious about the world and tech
- New offices at Lysaker, only 10 minutes by train from Oslo
- Sponsored lunch, plus free fruit, tea and coffee
- A great international team and fun work colleagues with social outings and regular get-togethers
- An exciting job with challenge and variety, and a dynamic working environment
- The chance to be part of a growing technology company
RoomSketcher started up in 2007. We have developed an online floor plan and home design app that lets you create floor plans, furnish and decorate them and visualize the home in impressive 3D.
Today, we are proud to say that we have more than two million users and customers, coming from more than 178 countries. To this day, more than 7 million projects have been created using the RoomSketcher App.
Do you want more information? Go to www.roomsketcher.com
Tysk, german, interiør, design, app
|Sist endret||27. feb. 2020 13:43|