Department Manager Naval Technology
- Moss Maritime AS
- Department Manager Naval Technology
Strong technical competence, valuable experience within traditional Naval analysis and true engagement for further development of 6 enthusiastic and highly skilled colleagues.
If this is a good description of you Moss Maritime can be your new workplace!
You have minimum 8 - 10 years of work experience from engineering related oil & gas structures, floating production and drilling units, offshore vessels, renewable energy devices or other relevant installations. You have broad experience from, and strong competence within hydrodynamic- and mooring analysis, dynamic positioning, met ocean and statistical analysis using state-of-the-art tools. You preferably have experience from planning and execution of hydrodynamic model tests, including time series analysis and statistical analysis. You have good knowledge about classification societies and relevant rules, regulations, maritime codes and other international industry standards.
Your main responsibilities and tasks will be as follows:
- Manage and develop the Naval Technology Department to still be an interesting and exciting work place for the employees and be an enabler for continued development into new business areas
- Maintain and develop capabilities to perform hydrodynamic and mooring analyses for ships and offshore structures related to oil and gas, offshore wind, aquaculture and infrastructure according to leading industry principles
- Ensure that the work within the department is conducted to support projects in the most beneficial way and in compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Proactive to a good social environment in the department.
- Development of new products or new services, depending on your background and personal interest, and contribute to the companies fast growing involvement into the renewable industry
- Strong competence within hydrodynamics of fixed and floating structures and mooring systems
- M Sc degree (minimum) in relevant discipline
- Team player that value transparent sharing of knowledge and that works well both independently and as member of a larger team
- Enthusiastic about new challenges and development of new ideas and working methods, as well as ensuring development of team members
- Good communication skills, both in Norwegian and English, -written and oral
If you have what it takes you should follow the link: "Apply".
Any questions about the position will be answered by
Alexander Minge Thøgersen, Engineering Manager, 922 48 174
Moss Maritime provides leading technology and expertise within design and engineering services mainly to the offshore energy sector. We specialize in frontier and technology advanced projects and provide a wide variety of design solutions for innovative floater designs for both exploration and production facilities, for solutions within the LNG industry, for the renewable energy sector as well as for aquaculture, infrastructure and large coastal structures. Situated centrally at Lysaker we offer a team of highly skilled colleagues, a good workplace environment, nice offices, work out facilities, bicycle maintenance room, car and e-car parking and charging.
- Vollsveien 17A, 1325 Lysaker
- Maritim og offshore,
- Olje og gass
- Ingeniør / Marinteknikk / Naval architecture,
Management, Naval analysis, hydrodynamic- and mooring analysis, M Sc degree, Good communication skills Norwegian and English
|Sist endret||13. mar. 2020 15:28|