Specialist in rheology
- NORNER AS
- Specialist in rheology
Would you like to be part of Norner’s growth?
We offer excellent career opportunities within Norner's advanced analytic laboratory (“Science Laboratory”) for candidates with the following background:
- Master’s degree in Chemistry/Biochemistry, Physics or Material Science
- Proven analytical skills from laboratory and/or R&D work related to rheology, thermal analysis and GPC/SEC.
- Proven development skills for analytical techniques within the area of structure-property characterization of polymers
The work will be in several areas (assignment will be depended on the qualification of the candidate):
- Establish and develop a state-of-the-art rheology testing lab and test services
- Develop and apply advanced rheology analytic tools to support in-house polymer processing and application development.
- Establish leading expertise in the area of rheology and structure-property analysis of polymer materials.
- Develop customer relations for rheology based technical services.
- Develop, evaluate, test and document novel analytical methods within the field
- Participate in improvement and troubleshooting activities
- Participate to drive continuously improvements
- Compile & analyse data to ensure quality/insight and provide data to customers and project teams and provide recommendations
- Participate in projects with the R&D department
- Experience in in both laboratory and application issues
- Proven laboratory working practice and high HSE standards.
- Fluent in spoken/written English
- Experience from industry
- Good communication skills
- Enthusiastic working environment with high competence, commercial involvement and engagement.
- Interesting projects within many different industries both locally and globally
- Competitive conditions and good welfare benefits
- Personal development opportunities
Norner AS is a leading industrial polymer Research & Development center for the materials- and plastics industry with over 40 years of experience. Norner AS currently has 68 employees from 8 nationalities and is in an exciting development. Our business vision is to become the market leader in industrial R&D services within the development of innovative and sustainable polymer solutions in close cooperation with leading industry. Norner AS operates advanced lab, test and development facilities relevant for industrial scale operations. We want to create value for our customers and the owner, and for the society through innovation supporting UN's sustainability goals.
Norner AS covers the whole polymer value chain from catalyst and process development for polymerization, polymer modification, polymer additivation, industrial applications of polymer to innovative solutions for plastics in a circular economy. We provide R&D and technical services to various industry segments where innovative solutions of plastics and composites are requested. We are owned by SCG Chemicals, one of the largest integrated petrochemicals companies in Thailand and we have more than 700 customers in over 60 countries.
Our efforts are based on expertise, knowledge and a continuous search for new opportunities and on our values;
PASSION – CONFIDENCE - IMPACT – IMAGINE
rheology, laboratory, chemistry, polymer, material science
Spørsmål om stillingen
- Lene Rambekk
- Laboratory manager Science Laboratory
- 481 54 198
Asdalstrand 291, 3962 Stathelle
|Sist endret||11. feb 2020 12:53|